Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings no NOV code yet

Here's what you all are missing. Riveting stuff. :)

b3ee84f6415c16504eebbbba74bd646a.jpg

I got a package Friday and no code.

Last tear they had a bunch of stuff going on. I ordered a Captain America star spangled figure for cheap on nov 27th. It was some random senseless special code Must have been a Black Friday thing. The Gobble14 code must have been late as I ordered Chewie with it dec 2nd then on dec 7 i ordered Han with a c3l3br43 ( celebrate) code . Hopefully we will have something soon....

I need a code for this month scratch scratch

Well, sorry I can't be any help but Hawkeye and Mark III showed up today with no code cards.
Not that I need to buy anything right now. Been in HT overload since Friday when Bones showed up and today Hawkeye,MK III and my Peacemaker from PC all showed up.

Thanks for the code

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your welcome, hopefully you can use it. :duff

Yeah...just checked and it's only useable on stuff I have no interest in. Oh well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did not work?

Here's another $25 off code...looks like these are one person use, and are only good for select items, so go to this link and see if there's anything you want before clicking the "use code" or "sign in to save code" buttons. Diorama Figures from Movies | Sideshow Collectibles , if you use it come back here and mark as claimed so nobody else tries to use it. :)

code>>>>SDE-SHW15-A5CCH1Z9

Those $25 codes are useless. They only work on overpriced, old stuff still in stock. Won't work on any of the returned prints or things like HT AOU black widow that's already been out for months now. :(

Back