Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Wow.......Pulpcultcha is all sorts of f'ed up.

I'm not trying to start any crap, just making an observation.

Things were around 40% off earlier with the glitch. Then they went to 20% off. Now, the site is taking around 10% off when adding things to the cart, and then appying the 20% discount on top of things.

One glitch is acceptable, albeit annoying, but the site keeps changing prices throughout the sale? How is ANYONE supposed to make sense of it?

The last post on Twitter/Facebook was automatic and probably setup through Hootsuite. I'm really doubting there is going to be a code tonight. Now that they have confirmed Spooktacular goes through Saturday, there will probably be one $10 code or two $5's tomorrow.

Things were around 40% off earlier with the glitch. Then they went to 20% off. Now, the site is taking around 10% off when adding things to the cart, and then appying the 20% discount on top of things.

One glitch is acceptable, albeit annoying, but the site keeps changing prices throughout the sale? How is ANYONE supposed to make sense of it?

Dude, leave it alone for a while.

Guaranteed Popcultcha won't accept any of the 40% orders.

It seems odd that the site worked fine in the beginning because the stormtroopers were cleaned out at the correct 20% off. Would have been good to get one of those.

The site really has issues even now - some stock items don't have the 20% taken off at all.

Also Falcon wasn't supposed to get a 20% discount at all because it was already discounted from its RRP a few weeks ago. Therefore all of those orders will also be wrong.

What a stuff up.

9% disappears when you select a country that isn't subject to the VAT tax (like the U.S.).

Well I'm out. Email if code. Thanks guys and gals.

The 9% is the VAT coming off for USA buyers..:gah:

The 10% is removing the VAT if shipping to US, so it's correct.

That is actually correct. You won't pay the 10% GST, the original price is the US conversion rate on the Australian price, which includes the GST.

giphy_zpsgjqekfa9.gif

Hello everyone sounds like a crazy day! I saw the first $10 points code today though didn't see another code and with all the action that has happen I have gone through about 100 pages in this thread looking for the second code. Does anyone happen to have it? Thanks!

The 9% is the VAT coming off for USA buyers..:gah:

I know. I'm saying that when I tested the site about 2 hours ago, it didn't take the 9% off and I had US selected. Even clearing out the 40% orders, I think they're going to have a number of other order problems to sort through. I don't envy them at all.

Yeah they are having major issues with the prices. A lot of people are buying other items and no discount is coming off.

This is the second I believe but I think it expired pretty quickly CQ486T

tumblr_lsrgqxCJ8t1qawb05o1_400.gif

I'm going to bed. Wake me if there's a code.

It is completely f'ed up. I was going to place a order with them just using the regular 20% off coupon and everytime I added the figure to my cart... I got a different price THREE DIFFERENT TIMES. Was going to buy a few things.... but not now....

Back