Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Yes, but then they call customer service and it does get right back to you. If something has the wrong price on it, it will be honored at that price because we got it wrong.

When I worked in retail it really deepened on the product. If it was a cheap $20 item we would honor the mistake. If it was a couple hundred dollar item we would point out the small print that stated "we are not responsible for any misprinted prices", just like Popcultcha did:
Liability
Popcultcha makes every effort to ensure that the material on this website is free from error, however we do not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the information on our website, including pictures, descriptions and prices. Occasionally Popcultcha use prototype images. Popcultcha will not be held responsible if actually product varies from the released prototype image.

Then the customer would cause a scene and storm out. No other customers would care the slightest.

Ordered from Pop and then fell asleep! Woke up to a right pickle! At the end of the day, I thought something was up when I ordered but it was cheap so I ordered anyway! If they made a mistake and they refund me all I paid I'm no worse off and I don't want the company going under or anybody losing their job! Plus it made for entertainment looking at a different site during Spook!

Dayum right! It was fun!

A site selling something cheaper than other sites isn't a glitch. Businesses do it all the time. That's called a "sale." Taking twice the money you say you're going to is called theft. Big difference.

...but the 20% coming off twice could very well be a glitch.

They advertised a 20% off sale, not 40%. So yes- If the 20% came off twice it would seem to be a glitch.

Sallah

I'm really surprised the spooky specials have changed so little in five days time. It that just a repercussion of having so many contests or what?

They just aren't overstocked like last year.

Spook is dead... Long live PCgate!

2686603.jpg

I'm hoping if I order the next version of Spiderman , I get a free Stan Lee in my "packed out" box.

Ordered from Pop and then fell asleep! Woke up to a right pickle! At the end of the day, I thought something was up when I ordered but it was cheap so I ordered anyway! If they made a mistake and they refund me all I paid I'm no worse off and I don't want the company going under or anybody losing their job! Plus it made for entertainment looking at a different site during Spook!

This man has the right attitude.

Rep added!

What is a rep? Hear it mentioned quite a lot!

If they cancel all the orders, people shouldn't get mad at them for it. Most knew/know that it was a glitch.

I would be a little relieved... spent over a grand.

Personally, I don't think they should be "required" to honor the prices. However, assuming the "glitch" prices were not below their cost, I think they would be wise to honor them. I have no doubt they will have gained some new customers, and canceling these orders will undo any gains made in that area.
You bought Tonto. That's the one sale they should honor!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

That is the way to be! If I could rep you, I would.

Sallah

While we wait for our eventual refunds, what's for dinner?

If they cancel all the orders, people shouldn't get mad at them for it. Most knew/know that it was a glitch.

I won't be mad, and no one should be. I'm just debating the pros and cons of customer service and internet commerce. Crap happens and you move on.

Back