Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

The fact is you can get away with a lot more when you're online. In a store you don't want to have an angry customer that makes a big deal in front of everyone.

I've seen this happen countless times in retail. Other customers just shrug and continue to make their purchases.

They probably would be.

Just as PC didn't know what they were doing... you wouldn't have know you were paying double just as they didn't know they were giving a double 20%.

A site selling something cheaper than other sites isn't a glitch. Businesses do it all the time. That's called a "sale." Taking twice the money you say you're going to is called theft. Big difference.

To be fair 'Random Rumblings' covers pretty much everything :lol

True but it's consumed the entire thread which means it isn't "random" anymore.

You're probably safe if you ordered Nolan and Tonto.....they couldn't give them away if they wanted lol

I've seen this happen countless times in retail. Other customers just shrug and continue to make their purchases.
Yes, but then they call customer service and it does get right back to you. If something has the wrong price on it, it will be honored at that price because we got it wrong.

A site selling something cheaper than other sites isn't a glitch. Businesses do it all the time. That's called a "sale." Taking twice the money you say you're going to is called theft. Big difference.

Now you are lying to yourself calling this a "sale" and not a glitch trying to convince yourself this is a fair purchase. :lol:lol:lol

Just killing time till the next code....

alison-brie-sexy-stroke.gif

You're probably safe if you ordered Nolan and Tonto.....they couldn't give them away if they wanted lol

That will be the recall the Example starts off of tho....

its shockwave will be felt across collecting sites everywhere... :lecture

Eh..... Is Optimus Prime free yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now you are lying to yourself calling this a "sale" and not a glitch trying to convince yourself this is a fair purchase. :lol:lol:lol

As someone else stated, their site originally stated an EXTRA 20% in addition to the sale price. Now that wording is different on their site. I knew the price was beyond cheap, but I had no reason to believe it was a glitch. None of us did. I've bought items online all the time at massive discounts.

1 sec refresh is not helping to see if something has happened with RP:lol

Ordered from Pop and then fell asleep! Woke up to a right pickle! At the end of the day, I thought something was up when I ordered but it was cheap so I ordered anyway! If they made a mistake and they refund me all I paid I'm no worse off and I don't want the company going under or anybody losing their job! Plus it made for entertainment looking at a different site during Spook!

Back