Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Oh, that was a mistake, I'm pretty sure that was supposed to go to me.

Nope its mine i tell ya,mine mine mine

Someone once sent me $250 dollars when trying to send a $250 invoice.

I was able to get on periscope. Man that sell your soul thing bugs the hell out of me. Can we just call it a freakin contest? lol

Man are they whoring the social sites. Five souls from facebook and twitter but you have to submit on instagram. Huh? lol

I was able to get on periscope. Man that sell your soul thing bugs the hell out of me. Can we just call it a freakin contest? lol

Agreed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Basically, Susan will post to twitter with certain hastags, reply with what you want and what you will do for the prize. 5 on twitter, 5 on facebook maybe more. You can ask for PF's.

I got on, but it sounds like people are willing to go waaaaaay farther than me. Jeez, I'm an adult, I'm not gonna run around naked or make a fool of myself for a toy that I can save up and buy myself.

I got on, but it sounds like people are willing to go waaaaaay farther than me. Jeez, I'm an adult, I'm not gonna run around naked or make a fool of myself for a toy that I can save up and buy myself.

They sometimes pick some simple ones. Just put an offer out there and see what happens. I wouldn't mind a Christopher Reeve PF and I think I'd have a shot at that prize.

Freddy is winning the scariest modern horror villain poll? He was the one I was always least afraid of because the movies were so campy.

Damn I hate Instagram so much :gah: I cant post on it without a phone that supports it :banghead

ADULT.gif

I've tried Twitter contests before but can never figure out if they allow International (some don't) or really what they are after so I've given up on them now & just do the ones on the site...which are generally for things I really want anyway unlike the Social Media ones.

Come on next code...I want to break $150 in RP before the end of spook :impatient:

+1 on that one.

Instead of watching the Sideshow periscope, I watched a hot chick do her morning yoga periscope in Carlsbad, lol. Got distracted.

Good luck for those who enter on Sidewhow Reaping. It's one of the easiest ways to win something.

Good luck for those who enter on Sidewhow Reaping. It's one of the easiest ways to win something.

The problem is coming up with something creative and then being able to do in proper time. I had an idea that involved a lot of leaves, but it will be dark by the time I'll get to do it, so that's out.

Someone on twitter offering to hot wax an S on his leg, someone else offering to shave his legs...

Back