Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Correct, this does not include RP that you earn from the online codes. This is just RP that you win in contests.

I entered the Twitter Contest but I got my own Twitter handle wrong in the email. :slap Man do I hate Twitter. I wish people would move on to something else.

When I got that email about the sold out items, I hoped it'd be a few HT figs. Mk43, Falcon, Wolverine etc. No interest in those PFs.

Just entered the Twitter quote contest. I'd be down for a HT Han, if that is indeed the reward.

Just asked Susan: If you win $50+ you are done. If you win a figure/statue etc. you are done. If you win less than $50 RP you can play for more RP (until you exceed $50) but you cannot play for a figure.

Hope that helps.

You're the man. Thanks!

So we've gotten two codes each day so far right? We should be due another any minute now...

F twitter, F facebook, F instagram.

A good trick for the Twitter contests, make the perfect email with all your personal info and Twitter handle and chickys email and then save it as a draft. Repeat until winnings shower upon you.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I hope the next code isn't after 1 am again... I go to bed around 10:30. Friday won't matter, but I'm not losing sleep over a code when I have to be up at 5:30.

I hope the next code isn't after 1 am again... I go to bed around 10:30. Friday won't matter, but I'm not losing sleep over a code when I have to be up at 5:30.

I hear ya!

This!

Technically, another code could be posted in just under the next 6 hours and still be considered today.

Bloody Mary time and waiting for a possible code.

yeah I know, I' m stuck to the computer F5'ing the whole time and when I go to sleep... THAT'S when they put up a new code... whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :(

It will only be $5 so get some sleep.

Back