Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

What "full" contact info do they need for their contests? Even phone number?

There's a Star Wars related contest going on from chicky where you have to email her your answer.

What the heck is a sub-quote?

There's a Star Wars related contest going on from chicky where you have to email her your answer.

Yup. Address, name and twitter name, phone. With her contests, err on the side of too much info. Also, include any hastags that she has on her post!

Someone asked who sent that code in an email list. That wasn't you.

There was no other early morning code - I've gone to check the chatter on the closed FB group and some other FB threads just to be sure. No one is talking about anything beyond the 2AM EST code.

It wasn't him!? Then we still don't know who did it..

53291223.jpg

Yes, definitely phone number. Precisely the same contact info you would have to enter into a store's order form when making a credit card purchase. Email, name, mailing address, phone number. That's the "contact info" part - you also need to add whatever ID you're using on the site where you entered/won (if applicable) plus any special requirements like answers, keywords, etc. that may have been asked.

Well crap I totally screwed my entry up

It wasn't him!? Then we still don't know who did it..

Sure we do, because they apologized for it here in the forum, saying they were half asleep when they did it. :)

Someone asked who sent that code in an email list. That wasn't you.

I got confused with the posting.
I thought they were asking who sent the code in the posting but apparently they were asking who sent it via the reward email service.
My bad...apologies for this.

I resent the email, lol hope I don't get disqualified.

I resent the email, lol hope I don't get disqualified.

Yeah, I don't think you are supposed to resend, because I think that disqualifies you. Just wait until the next contest if you make a mistake, I'm sure she'll have more of these.

SS being such sticklers is nerve racking. They claim we don't read the rules but it feels more like a matter of interpenetrating the rules. If one little letters off you're out of the running. Not complaining so much as getting tired of the "You don't read the rules" statuses.

If it's such an issue explaaaain your entry process.

Lesson learned

And never send a second entry with the correct info. You only get one shot with her contests.

haha yeah she is tough, but fun! I sent it in too...probably screwed it all up lol I put Arnold Schwarzenegger/John Matrix/Commando not knowing it was Star Wars related! :clap

Back