Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Thank you. It is on my foot and ankle. It took them so long to get me into the MRI that the problems I was having are better than before. The pain isn't 100% better, but I can walk again at least. It makes me feel like I don't even need to go, but I will just in case.

still good you are getting it checked out. better to be cautious.... GL!

I didn't think you could do that because of the magnetics. I just hope I can keep my wedding ring on because I certainly can't get it off, lol.

you need to get that ring off bub :(

I didn't think you could do that because of the magnetics. I just hope I can keep my wedding ring on because I certainly can't get it off, lol.
Was joking.
Don't know with it being your foot but i'm guessing you will need to remove it.

I keep missing these! The first one was really stupid to miss too since it was emailed :slap

Take your phone in with you. They won't mind :D

haha...you know those machines cost a minimum of $50,000.00 to have someone come in and power them down to remove metal objects that are stuck to them (I used to work in a hospital and teach health science now...did a lesson with my students on it).

Good luck with the MRI. I have a job interview today, so I'll probably be missing some stuff too.

Thank you, and good luck with the interview. I think if I had to choose between the two, I'd take the MRI. :p But really, I get super nervous before job interviews usually.

Nope, thats got to come off.

Man, Spook just isn't exciting at all for me this year. The point codes are nice, but $5 Sideshow? Really? I know they don't have to do this at all but they have set the precedent in previous years and this year pales in comparison so far.

I never get in on the social media sites because I can't even keep track of them all and I really hate signing up for an account somewhere else when I already have one with Sideshow. Not to mention some of those sites will be gone next year and new ones will pop up.

The discounts and discounted products are pretty lame this year also. There is such a small pool of discounted products, many of which have been on the list for a while. I really enjoyed them cycling through the discounted items every couple hours or so last year, but I guess that had a lot to do with Hot Toys overproduction. I'm sure they are trying to reign that in a bit this year.

Entitled Much? SSC doesn't have to do this!

I appreciate the free rewards, but the discounts are lackluster. 10% off the Bruce armory? There were much better coupons earlier in the year. I hope the deals pick up during the next few days, I was willing to put in a couple orders.

Well I have to leave at noon for the MRI. I've tried several times yesterday and this morning to get this ring off, but it seems stuck on there good. I guess they'll have to cut my finger off because the ring needs to stay intact. :p

Good morning Spook freaks,

I really wish they throw in a good discount on 1/6 SS Superman and Batman. Maybe $250-$300 both, but that is not gonna happen.
(fingers crossed)

Well I have to leave at noon for the MRI. I've tried several times yesterday and this morning to get this ring off, but it seems stuck on there good. I guess they'll have to cut my finger off because the ring needs to stay intact. :p

:gah:

If you're having your ankle area done, chances are you won't have to take your ring off. Good luck with the MRI!

No it definitely sounds like entitlement to me.

No it doesn't.

He even says its not exciting "for him" and that he knows they don't have to do it.... it just pales in comparison to previous years.

He really doesn't sound entitled at all. In fact, I kinda agree with him. Spooks been all sizzle, no steak thus far.

I got the RP code last night in time so I decided to sleep last night. Glad I didn't miss anything! lol Looks like this whole #sleepisfortheweak thing isn't really part of this years Spook yet. Im having fun, but where are the good figure discounts!?

Dino giveaway on twitter

Good morning freaks!

341.jpg

Back