Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Didn't know Yankee got banned. What for?

All I care about is these RP codes.

Missed the late night one by about an hour.

3/4 ain't bad! Thanks everyone for all the heads up.

:( Missed my 1st code. Stayed up till like 1:45AM, got email at 2:10AM and didn't hear my phone alert. Of course tried it at 6:45 when I woke up, but long expired....

If the code spells out a word, then you know its not Reward Points- just a discount for a specific product like BAT10

Missed the 2am code too. The fact that it only lasted 5 minutes helps me not feel so bad about missing it!

And what happened with Y4NK33?

YP was banned weeks ago. He's had a few enforced vacations but this one may be permanent.

Man, Spook just isn't exciting at all for me this year. The point codes are nice, but $5 Sideshow? Really? I know they don't have to do this at all but they have set the precedent in previous years and this year pales in comparison so far.

I never get in on the social media sites because I can't even keep track of them all and I really hate signing up for an account somewhere else when I already have one with Sideshow. Not to mention some of those sites will be gone next year and new ones will pop up.

The discounts and discounted products are pretty lame this year also. There is such a small pool of discounted products, many of which have been on the list for a while. I really enjoyed them cycling through the discounted items every couple hours or so last year, but I guess that had a lot to do with Hot Toys overproduction. I'm sure they are trying to reign that in a bit this year.

what happened to the pop up discount codes that they had last year on their site? this really has been pretty boring so far

I was hoping to get all of the codes this year, but that was probably wishful thinking. I don't feel bad about missing the last one since it was only a $5 code. I'm glad I went to bed and got some rest. I have to get an MRI today. I'll probably be missing all kinds of stuff while that's going on.

I was hoping to get all of the codes this year, but that was probably wishful thinking. I don't feel bad about missing the last one since it was only a $5 code. I'm glad I went to bed and got some rest. I have to get an MRI today. I'll probably be missing all kinds of stuff while that's going on.

I hope the MRI goes well.

Take your phone in with you. They won't mind :D

I hope the MRI goes well.

Thank you. It is on my foot and ankle. It took them so long to get me into the MRI that the problems I was having are better than before. The pain isn't 100% better, but I can walk again at least. It makes me feel like I don't even need to go, but I will just in case.

Good luck with the MRI. I have a job interview today, so I'll probably be missing some stuff too.

Dinosaur statue on Twitter

If I won this, it'd be right up my alley.

Take your phone in with you. They won't mind :D

I didn't think you could do that because of the magnetics. I just hope I can keep my wedding ring on because I certainly can't get it off, lol.

Thank you. It is on my foot and ankle. It took them so long to get me into the MRI that the problems I was having are better than before. The pain isn't 100% better, but I can walk again at least. It makes me feel like I don't even need to go, but I will just in case.
Good luck. I've had a few over the last couple of years and now have to go every six months.

Back