Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Call me a fuddy duddy or stick in the mud, but these types of contests are just kind of annoying to me:

"Our Aquaman PF's prosthetic harpoon hand that doubles as a _____? Want answer & pic-My winner gets $20 rewards!"

I know people have fun with them, but writing poems for a statue or coming up with silly ideas or pictures just to amuse someone just seems like a waste of time to me.

I just figure that if someone wants to win that item, they'll put forth the effort to do it. Its fun for them too to see the entries come in, and you never know when they decide to hand out more codes than just what they advertise if they can't pick just one.

Call me a fuddy duddy or stick in the mud, but these types of contests are just kind of annoying to me:

"Our Aquaman PF's prosthetic harpoon hand that doubles as a _____? Want answer & pic-My winner gets $20 rewards!"

I know people have fun with them, but writing poems for a statue or coming up with silly ideas or pictures just to amuse someone just seems like a waste of time to me.

Eh, I don't mind them...they don't have to give anything away. It makes it fun IMO. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion though.

I've got a feeling thats how the RP will be given out and how they're dealing with the fake codes. It takes it one step further and avoids any confusion. I'm not that great at guessing games etc so I likely won't earn any of those.

I ended up signing up for three different social media platforms i didn't use. They seem to be on everything.

Don't forget to download Periscope on your mobile device Turn notifications on, and charge up your battery. When they go "LIVE" you will see a notification on your device and you will start receiving the stream immediately. If you have an IOS device you will also hear an audible charm.

Grappling hook haha the answer is in the description of the figure on their site ... ugh I wasn't fast enough

Because spooktacular is all about getting free money and no fun / camaraderie, apparently.:pfft:

Don't forget to download Periscope on your mobile device Turn notifications on, and charge up your battery. When they go "LIVE" you will see a notification on your device and you need to start streaming immediately. If you have an IOS device you will also hear an audible charm.

I signed up for everything and set the notifications. My wife uses Periscope so i already had that one. Battery on the other hand is a concern haha.

Yea if that's the way they are doing RP that's fine. I likely won't get any this year that way. Hopefully a few deals come through though.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

I signed up for everything and set the notifications. My wife uses Periscope so i already had that one. Battery on the other hand is a concern haha.

The Battery on your mobile device will be a Major concern for the next Week :lol

I wont be getting periscope. I don't have a mobile device capable. you'll have to tell me how it goes. lol

The Battery on your mobile device will be a Major concern for the next Week [emoji38]
It is normally, but i can already feel it draining faster. My brother in law has like 5 spare batteries maybe i need to rob those haha.

Entered the Chicky contest for the $20 in RP. That would be a great start to the week.

As of now:

Ada Wong giveaway on Twitter, Captain America PF giveaway on FB, 1/6 Maleficient giveaway on Pinterest, Falconer Predator giveaway on the SSC Contest page on the Spook website.

Thanks, what are these eligible for?

If you log back into your account after adding them, there will be a box next to the saved code that says "View Items"
ssc.jpg

Thanks, what are these eligible for?

go to your promotional wallet in your account. Once applied, refresh the page and you should see "view details" to the right of the code and it will take you to all eligible items

go to your promotional wallet in your account. Once applied, refresh the page and you should see "view details" to the right of the code and it will take you to all eligible items

Is this accurate for anyone else? For example i have codes I know work on some pre-order star wars figures but they don't show up under 'view items' for that code.

I just figure that if someone wants to win that item, they'll put forth the effort to do it. Its fun for them too to see the entries come in, and you never know when they decide to hand out more codes than just what they advertise if they can't pick just one.

I don't mind the poem ones or name your favorite horror movie ones as long as they pick someone who actually was trying to enter the contest - last year there was some contest for favorite horror movie and picked a winner where the person had posted something akin to "Hey, what's going on here?" :slap

Back