Crimson Cobra Commander Attendee Edition Today 10AM PT!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hammer10.gif

image.php

:lol

:clap :bow :clap

The figure seems to have just hit the low quantity alert with less than 100 left!

Wow, that I did not expect!

Wow! That is impressive actually! Han/Luke and the Butcher aren't even in low quanity alert right? At least not on the first day!

Like it or not, this figure could end up sought after. To me, this isn't at all different from the Gunmetal Iron Man. This and Iron Man both look to be based on a Hasbro figure, but obviously improved in both cases. Some like the Iron Man, and some, like me, don't. But I'm happy for those that do and can get it. Same with this Cobra Commander. I like it, I'm getting it. Some don't like it (or hate may be a better word) and they don't have to get it. Lets just stop fighting about it now.

For what it's worth, Yavin Luke sold out both Att. and Non-Att. Then was offered up on second chance sometime later from cancellations and whatnot.

But it's good that he's going fast, mean there's a lot interest in this line. Hopefully they'll ditch the one per quarter stuff.

Wow! That is impressive actually! Han/Luke and the Butcher aren't even in low quanity alert right? At least not on the first day!

Like it or not, this figure could end up sought after. To me, this isn't at all different from the Gunmetal Iron Man. This and Iron Man both look to be based on a Hasbro figure, but obviously improved in both cases. Some like the Iron Man, and some, like me, don't. But I'm happy for those that do and can get it. Same with this Cobra Commander. I like it, I'm getting it. Some don't like it (or hate may be a better word) and they don't have to get it. Lets just stop fighting about it now.

Iron Man is based on the fact that the Silly Store owner likes the color gray. Nothing to do with Hasbro.

I don't hate CCC, it is just a dumb choice. Cause he sells means nothing. I collect what I like, not potential value.

I dont believe any of the crap SS puts on their site anyway. I was late on the Han/Luke, got on the waitlist, and it already converted.

Heck, the wall shows sold out, sure it is....

I dont believe any of the crap SS puts on their site anyway. I was late on the Han/Luke, got on the waitlist, and it already converted.

Heck, the wall shows sold out, sure it is....

But if it works, then who cares? When something sells out unexpectedly people generally try to get on then. So if the "sold out" is a little premature, it would truely be sold out in a day or two of it being "sold out" instead of lingering on without desperate sales.

But if it works, then who cares? When something sells out unexpectedly people generally try to get on then. So if the "sold out" is a little premature, it would truely be sold out in a day or two of it being "sold out" instead of lingering on without desperate sales.

Oh for sure, as a selling tactic its genious, no doubt some bozo's are jumping on it tomorrow for that very reason.

I have friends who have their own business and they do stuff like this all the time. But heck it does work and in this economy I guess I cant fault them for that.

yeah, but when you buy stuff like this, it encourages SS to make more variants. They could have at least given red CC different/more accessories.

I think if they had made Zartan a SDCC EX with a ES of 2000, they would have been "safe"; meaning everyone here would have gotten one and been happy about the choice. It really comes down to the ES.

A few variants aren't a bad thing. Not to mention its always done for SDCC by the companies out there. If not a variant then its something folks can skip easily enough.

Doing Zartan a character most folks would "really" want is always a bad idea. Thats why they didn't do Kit Fisto as an Ex.

Back