CREG Customs Sculpting work: Terminator Genisys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2011 CREG Customs Presents: The work of Imaresqd1 interest thread!

i would definitely pick up a OC batman and a smiling/smirking (ala the head that came in the HT bank robber set) heath ledger joker head

I am interested in all four Marvel sculpts...any chance for Morgan Freeman, Gary Oldman, Liam Neeson, Michael Caine's Batman OC headsculpt and the League of Shadows Bruce Wayne's full figure?

Daniel Plainview.

*And if you read this Adam, I'd gladly privately commission this off you.

definitely interested in:

1. OC Batman Head Sculpt
2. TDK Batman Head Sculpt
3. New Heath Joker Head never before released

Maybe also in:

4. "Hi" Nurse Joker head with "real" red hair

BUT 10000000000% in these:

1. OC Batman Head Sculpt
2. TDK Batman Head Sculpt
3. New Heath Joker Head never before released

:panic::panic::panic:

Interested for all the dc line but Is it already sure for the oc sculpt?

i also would like to know this. is the dc-line 100% confirmed by adam or are you just playing with the idea to ask adam to release those heads?

And If I can tell something else but It's not really important because I'm not really interested by the marvel line! I think the choice of the character is not really interesting!
Robert Downey Jr in Tony Stark,Edward Norton in Bruce Banner or Tobey in Spidey for example will be really more exciting!
Indy is really a cool choice btw!

Justin Hammer and Pepper Pots please. I would be very interested if these get made.

I think everyone will go mad for the TDK batman also once we see a final picture of it

i also would like to know this. is the dc-line 100% confirmed by adam or are you just playing with the idea to ask adam to release those heads?

We have at least 2 (I think) that are being released soon. Maybe the results of his poll later this year as well...

However, between work and being a student his schedule is quite full this year so our agreement is that if I have enough interest in a sculpt then I will commission it from him if his schedule permits.

Nothing is being produced by me until you see the order thread start for a particular head.

Hope that helps clear it up.

Back