CRAFTONE: 1/6 Bank Robbers - Team Leader & Criminal Crew

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm definitely going to PO both Premium sets sometime this week, hopefully they end up making the rest of the crew but for now I'm more than happy with these two.

I have a crush :monkey4, on Heat the movie, just a great movie from start to end and for me it is practically perfect.

Wow. Extremely tempted for the price. I want to support this company releasing good qualilty stuff, at an affordable price, that isn't recasted! We need more companies like this! Threezero comes to mind too. I love my Shocking Guy and you still end up paying way less than a custom even if you were to tweak with a different HS etc. But my budget for figures doesn't allow me to be that picky.

I'm definitely going to PO both Premium sets sometime this week, hopefully they end up making the rest of the crew but for now I'm more than happy with these two.

I have a crush :monkey4, on Heat the movie, just a great movie from start to end and for me it is practically perfect.

This, x1000. So glad to see someone making these.

I preordered both Premium sets from Cotswold. Expected to be out in December, I hope so!

I have to convince myself that these...

190017wnhinnhxtgxchiq2.jpg

...look enough like these.

92e75a7ea8cfff06859d81f525208a37.jpg

3502f7a5cc6f553bcf5b67ce8088995b.jpg

$400 is at stake.

Do it!! Really, they are great sculpts and portray the character well enough that I will be glad to have them in my collection. I doubt we will ever get something better than these, even CK/IM/whatever they go by couldn't get a closer likeness to DeNirio.

I have to convince myself that these...

$400 is at stake.

n2Mxyyv.gif

:rotfl :yess:

I have just literally PO'ed BOTH Premium sets this instance my young apprentice. :lsvader

I think for the price I'm paying you can't go wrong, sure the head sculpts are not dead on but they are wonderful characters from one of the BEST movies ever made and will look brilliant in my collection and also something different from the usual suspects that HT and SSC throw at us these days. A simple choice in my opinion. :lecture :goodpost:

Also, at least the sculpts are well done, well painted and are hard looking. We could've gotten so much worse.

If you cut off the heads, they do!

:lol

Do it!! Really, they are great sculpts and portray the character well enough that I will be glad to have them in my collection. I doubt we will ever get something better than these, even CK/IM/whatever they go by couldn't get a closer likeness to DeNirio.

:rotfl :yess:

I have just literally PO'ed BOTH Premium sets this instance my young apprentice. :lsvader

I think for the price I'm paying you can't go wrong, sure the head sculpts are not dead on but they are wonderful characters from one of the BEST movies ever made and will look brilliant in my collection and also something different from the usual suspects that HT and SSC throw at us these days. A simple choice in my opinion. :lecture :goodpost:

Thanks fellas, I'm seriously considering getting both premium sets. :duff If I order soon from KGHobby, I can save some money but I kind of want to wait and see what the final products look like in hand.

It's never going to happen, but if only a company like HT or ThreeZero would tackle this license and these likenesses.

Judging by CraftOne's other releases, quality in-hand should be very close to protos.

I'm going to have to get Cheritto done. Any good Sizemore sculpts out there?

Yeah I think it's worth getting this if you are a Die Hard "Heat" fan like myself.

And who knows? the head sculpts might even look better in person!

I pre ordered both premium sets from Monkey Depot. I think the attention to detail and the amount of figures you are getting with the accessories is a very good deal. The head sculpts are off but I think they capture the characters well. I will probably be displaying the bank robbery scene figures with the sunglasses on. Im actually pleased they got Neil's sunglasses right. The Brothers Production one were basically aviators. Im a die hard fan of heat so these are a must have. I hope Pacino is next. Sizemore would be great too. Lol we are definitely not getting the allstate guy or Jon Voight. Unless you hunt down the Enterbay president palmer figure. Lynch could take place of Waingro.

Look, man, he was making a move. I had to get a 1/6 Waingro.

Back