CRAFTONE: 1/6 Bank Robbers - Team Leader & Criminal Crew

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers pal.

Got them all done and posed up. Loving them all, thought I broke De Niro's glasses but nope they actually come apart so that was great. Only thing that was wrong was that Sizemore did not have a balaclava in his set but no biggie as I will just get a spare from eBay.

Where can I buy this set in the US? The site I'm looking at is Monkey Depot and it doesn't seem to come with the white hockey mask.

Where can I buy this set in the US? The site I'm looking at is Monkey Depot and it doesn't seem to come with the white hockey mask.

ebay's your best bet. Dont use buy it now, just wait for an auction..they'll come much cheaper that way...got mine for about $105-$115 for the pair, I sold off the suit versions and kept the medic suit/hockey masks.

Here's mine:

Gratuitous shot of them in their case...

Last edited:
ebay's your best bet. Dont use buy it now, just wait for an auction..they'll come much cheaper that way...got mine for about $105-$115 for the pair, I sold off the suit versions and kept the medic suit/hockey masks.

Here's mine:

Gratuitous shot of them in their case...

Nice! Thanks

uploadfromtaptalk1461191063959.jpguploadfromtaptalk1461191077740.jpguploadfromtaptalk1461191086736.jpg
Yeah I really like mine too I purchased my bases from evil face

Sweet collections! Love them hockey masks. Mine is still in a coffin box. Lol. Man.....just don't have room. :gah:

Has anyone tried a body swap these on these figures? They're extremely heavy and don't have the best articulation.

anyone of you folks still kept the craftone hanna or have upgraded to present toys?

Back