CRAFTONE: 1/6 Bank Robbers - Team Leader & Criminal Crew

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL they got a little carried away with the eyebrow paint I think

LOL they got a little carried away with the eyebrow paint I think

:lol

Agreed. And thanks for the find, Kuat. :duff

The sculpt's a bit crude, but I can see a bit of DeNiro in it. I'm sure a repaint would improve the likeness but from who and for how much?

Crossing my fingers for a video review or two, not to mention more pics.

:lol

Agreed. And thanks for the find, Kuat. :duff

The sculpt's a bit crude, but I can see a bit of DeNiro in it. I'm sure a repaint would improve the likeness but from who and for how much?

Crossing my fingers for a video review or two, not to mention more pics.

I doubt a repaint would save it, though there is definitely De Niro in there. Rocco's going to do a custom head sculpt which has a much better likeness.

I doubt a repaint would save it, though there is definitely De Niro in there. Rocco's going to do a custom head sculpt which has a much better likeness.

Now I'm on the fence with this one. $400 gets you four figures from an awesome movie but the likenesses are a bit spotty. I was hoping the sunglasses would at the very least help mitigate it but I'm not sure that they do. I need to see more pics.

Wait a second...

heat3.jpg

Problem solved. Don't try to be a hero, Cam. :lol

Looks really good! The Craftone body is sturdy as hell but not the most articulated. Gonna be tough to get something like:

2307789-cliche_20338_.jpg

Just got in from work and both of my Premium sets have also arrived and just having a quick glance at them and they sure look the part.

I'm going to have a proper look at them asap and then store them away until I redecorate.

Back