Statue Cover Girls of the DC Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the SSC ones are really well done too - but I've always been more partial to DC characters. This PG is really great. I wish they were in scale with the SSC Marvel though.

Damn powergirl looks great.

Are any of these out yet? Saw them at NYCC and they look really good.

Hmmm...I hope to see an AH! Supergirl from this line. :D

supergirl_poster_adam_hughes_2.jpg

and a Batgirl!

BatgirlA.jpg

I think the SSC ones are really well done too - but I've always been more partial to DC characters. This PG is really great. I wish they were in scale with the SSC Marvel though.

Seriously the scale difference is shocking....

002.jpg

Imagine how cool the DC ones would be if they were in between 1/5 and 1/4 like AH!'s pieces

Seriously the scale difference is shocking....

002.jpg

Imagine how cool the DC ones would be if they were in between 1/5 and 1/4 like AH!'s pieces

It just goes to show how great of a value the White Queen and Mary Janes were when they originally sold for a MRSP of 125 each. Man, I should have never sold my girls. Then again, I wouldn't have had my AP signed Spike Exclusive Premium Format or my 1:1 Arnold bust if I didn't. I paid 500 for that bust and it goes for upwards of 1,500! So am I really that disappointed I sold them? I do want MJ back.

I knew these would be small but it's smaller then I thought. I really want to get her though despite the size. Besides, the size will make a display of a group easier.
Wish I had the money now. :banghead

I'm digging her, although I think I still prefer my other Hughes Diana fighting the hydra. I don't understand why they had to make her so orange though. I guess they're trying to get her to look more like the fake tanned Megan Fox?

ww_ah3.jpg

ww_ah2.jpg

ww_ah1.jpg

ww_ah4.jpg

nice! looks like i'll be picking her up very very soon. when and who is the next to be released?

Zatanna and Black Canary are probably the only ones I'll pick up unless they really go deep and give me a Mary Marvel and Star Sapphire

I'd love to see a Mary Marvel. :D

0hughes_2.jpg

:lol :naughty :lol

DCD could go very deep with their characters: Harley Quinn, Batgirl (Barbara Gordon), Supergirl, Poison Ivy, Huntress, Hawkgirl, Starfire, Donna Troy, Wonder Girl, Batwoman, Phantom Lady, Lady Blackhawk & many more.

Back