Statue Cover Girls of the DC Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, I guess the other AH! Wonder Woman is just as orange. Strange...

ww_coll.jpg

You don't like Wonder Woman at all, do you? Very impressive. :D

I received this piece from BBTS. I really do like it and have ordered all the other pre-orders. I do not like the orange look so much, but oh well. Great sculpt.

I saw the WW at a LCS and it looks really nice. The scale is small, but DCD did wonders with this piece.

DS, you're statue doesn't seem orange at all, maybe the lighting is making this piece look orange in some pics?

MY WW statue does have seem to have a slight touch of orange but not enough to be noticable.

The only reason I noticed it on my statue was beacuse of the other pics I saw here. :D

Well, I think they're limited to existing art by AH! as he's not working with DC Direct anymore.

This is no longer the case. Adam and DC Direct are working together towards keeping this line going. Look for more exciting news soon-ish.

Agreed, I don't want Megan Fox as WW either. At this point I'm not really sure who could play WW.

Morena Baccarin would have been perfect.

This is no longer the case. Adam and DC Direct are working together towards keeping this line going. Look for more exciting news soon-ish.

Does that mean he'll be doing new art for statues that he hadn't previously drawn covers for?

That is some fantastic news both that Adam is working with DC Direct on the statue line and that the All Star WW is still in the works.

DC really needs to increase WW comics and stories, for a character that's part of the trinity, WW is the only one with a single title out.

Evan

:rock :rock :rock Thanks for the good news!

Oooooh yeah! :drool :drool :drool

morena_baccarin_05.jpg

Monica sure is nice to look at but I think she is way too tiny to play WW, she probably goes about 110lbs and maybe 5'5'. Not sure who out there in actress land would work, the actress from the aborted JLA movie Megan Gale seemed pretty good, size wise at least.

Evan

With high heel boots and a good workout, she'd be fine. She has the complexion, and the body, and given her Firefly performance, I'd say she'd be capable of projecting the demeanor as well. When Joss Whedon was writing scripts for it, he had her cast. Unfortunately, all of his scripts were rejected.

I think that Morena would do a good job of portraying WW.

Besides...if Hugh Jackman at 6'2" could play Wolverine, who Marvel has listed at 5'3", than Morena Baccarin could play Wonder Woman who is around 6' give or take a couple of inches. :D

Last edited:
Back