Statue Cover Girls of the DC Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look definitely look better than the SS AH releases and at a smaller scale. Go figure.:huh

Sure Darth, Ive always liked WonderWoman if the sculpt is done right and shes not been painted by a Blindman, She grabbed my attention when I saw her

I hear ya on the sculpt & paint. I ordered her from BBTS but she's in my pile of loot...I'm waiting for one more thing to arrive so I can have it all shipped at once. :)

I hear ya on the sculpt & paint. I ordered her from BBTS but she's in my pile of loot...I'm waiting for one more thing to arrive so I can have it all shipped at once. :)

Glad to see I am not the only one who has certain benchmarks or standards before adding to ones Collection, Just can't add a ugly girl unless thats what shes suppose to look like :D, Don't recall seeing to many of those, BTW What all do you have arriving?

Glad to see I am not the only one who has certain benchmarks or standards before adding to ones Collection, Just can't add a ugly girl unless thats what shes suppose to look like :D, Don't recall seeing to many of those, BTW What all do you have arriving?

I'm just waiting on the Lone Ranger 75th Anniversary Bust...been waiting a long time! :lol

Next in the line...

pg_L.jpg

DC are putting SS to shame on the AH line. SS need to hire this sculptor as he is able to replicate AH style in 3D form.

She is perfect! The Wonder Woman holds up to the preview shots and if this Power Girl is as close as the WW i'll be extremely happy.

DC are putting SS to shame on the AH line. SS need to hire this sculptor as he is able to replicate AH style in 3D form.

sadly, i have to agree somewhat. most of the AH! line from ss tends to be a bit off. even my favourite, rogue, didn't manage to properly replicate hughes' art in terms of the facial features.

as cheesy as the power girl costume is (sorry, my humble opinion), the headsculpt n paint app looks pretty good!

can't wait for catwoman to be out! imo she's the best of the series. :D

She looks fantastic, although the pose is a little boring, the sculpt perfectly captures Hughes' style.
I wonder if they based it on a Hughes sketch since he said he never painted a PG that could be used as a statue? :confused:

I have to agree that the sculpts in the Cover Girls line are better then most of the Sideshow Statues. I think SSC allows too much of the sculptor's artistic interpretation in their line.

The PG statue looks like it's based off the AH! cover of PG #2...

0PowerGirlissue2AHcover.jpg

The sculpter, Jack Mathews, did a great job of replicating AH's artwork. :rock :rock

Edit:
Only one I want from this line is Harley Quinn. Give me one, and I am sold!

Think they'll come out with HQ?

Hi Eli! :wave

I hope DCD does Harley also! I would love to see a Supergirl as well!

Last edited:
Back