coolprops---dog alien maquette!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not everyone can but from SS. Prime offer a way better payment plan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I would have waited so I could buy it closer to release with out SS screwing around with the payment options.

Could have bought a couple of other things that are coming out now or little later. I know better now.

I really am looking forward to this piece more and more!! I am yet to see an Alien piece with this much dynamic motion and quality. It genuinely looks like it’s about to run off and get you! LOVE IT!
Going to look amazing along side Chases 1:1 Scale Dog Alien Bust! Then that’s A3 done for me. Those two pieces capture the Alien perfectly!
6f5ebd87ad67de67b5ee580f089da3b5.jpg
60b3e745a1900684e4b2928b435229c2.jpg

I really am looking forward to this piece more and more!! I am yet to see an Alien piece with this much dynamic motion and quality. It genuinely looks like it’s about to run off and get you! LOVE IT!
Going to look amazing along side Chases 1:1 Scale Dog Alien Bust! Then that’s A3 done for me. Those two pieces capture the Alien perfectly!
6f5ebd87ad67de67b5ee580f089da3b5.jpg
60b3e745a1900684e4b2928b435229c2.jpg

Prime 1 should use that as a paint guide.However,the teeth should not be chromed!

Hell of a display, that'll make. Fingers crossed we'll get a look at the other two Aliens in the line at SDCC or Ani-Com.

I have zero interest in the 1:3 Coolprops pieces and I haven’t even seen them yet. I am however on the edge of my seat a bit waiting on Prime 1’s reveals.

Well, now that this thing is paid for, I’m getting a little antsy. [emoji23]

Something tells me it won’t be released till after the new year.

Will be my 1/3 scale anything.

Was there anyone here in the forums that saw the dog in person?

yes. Many times. and it is big and awesome.
My only fear is about a seam line that should'nt be there, at the back of the dome.
But like I said it here previously, it's probably just on that sample proto...hopefully

yes. Many times. and it is big and awesome.
My only fear is about a seam line that should'nt be there, at the back of the dome.
But like I said it here previously, it's probably just on that sample proto...hopefully

Good to hear.

I want this thing to be imposing.

That comic book alien looks really big for 1/4 scale. (plan on getting him too) So this dog will be massive.

Good to hear.

I want this thing to be imposing.

That comic book alien looks really big for 1/4 scale. (plan on getting him too) So this dog will be massive.

It’s a fantastic looking piece and the deluxe is so worth getting. My only gripe is I’ve decided to get the standard locally as the tax on this beast won’t be pretty at all

I had actually thought about going the same route. Both heads are fine with me and would be happy to have just one. Save some money.

But the extra money was available so I just grabbed the Ex.

The base alone on this said to be 30” wide on SS site. Is that right?

I just hid the last payment and shipping money in a book on the shelf.

Hopefully only 2 more months.

Getting ready for this piece!

Back