coolprops---dog alien maquette!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And it says on P1’s site that the piece is manufactured by P1 and the product and planning and publishing was Coolprops.

7cda6ae56a22da0df7358dadcabaf4ae.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m don’t get it?

Everyone was so exited about this statue and clearly knew the 2 companies were collaborating on it.

Then all the sudden P1 says they’re not doing theirs in 1/3 and now this collaborative piece is too big and **** because it’s coming out of Coolprops factory.

Nothing has changed. It’s still what it was before.

You're correct, nothing has changed in that this is still the most impressive Alien collectible ever released imo. What has changed is that it will now sit alone as such. Previous plans spoke of P1 making the other Aliens and Predators in the same scale. We only discovered yesterday that this isn't the case which was a bit of a bummer for those of us with this on order who were planning for the full line up in this scale.

You're correct, nothing has changed in that this is still the most impressive Alien collectible ever released imo. What has changed is that it will now sit alone as such. Previous plans spoke of P1 making the other Aliens and Predators in the same scale. We only discovered yesterday that this isn't the case which was a bit of a bummer for those of us with this on order who were planning for the full line up in this scale.

Fair enough.

So how much of the split in profits is this between the 2 companies?

I mean this piece has Prime1s name all over it. It has to be coming out of their factories.

The Ex hasn’t sold out as of yet. Wondering when it will, or if it will before shipping?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They said they just bought all the project from Coolprops. There ended the relationship.

They said they just bought all the project from Coolprops. There ended the relationship.

More like CoolProbs sold it to Prime1.

Source? Was this on Facebook? I'm happy as a clam either way, but it does make one wonder what the prices will look like on the next statues, given that they'll be smaller and only one company needs to make a profit.

The Doggy could be a hard sell for a while, but eventually become a one-of-a-kind grail like the original Sideshow maquette (but leagues better).

Source? Was this on Facebook? I'm happy as a clam either way, but it does make one wonder what the prices will look like on the next statues, given that they'll be smaller and only one company needs to make a profit.

The Doggy could be a hard sell for a while, but eventually become a one-of-a-kind grail like the original Sideshow maquette (but leagues better).

Not sure about the source. But seems logical. Coolprops seems to like the partnership thing though.

It being the only 1/3 well designed 4K Alien out there could make it highly sought after and not the other way around indeed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Still looking forward to this. It will be an absolutely MASSIVE piece for sure but worth every penny, no doubt.

Just got this email:

We wanted to let you know that the shipment of your Dog Alien Deluxe Maquette item will be delayed. Based on the latest production information, we now expect your item to arrive into our warehouse in Feb to Apr 2019.

I honestly don’t mind the delay. If it means an outstanding piece then it’s worth it,

I’m really excited for this. Although we already have a good amount of videos and pics of it from shows, I’d still like to see some images realeased of what the production piece will look like. I absolutely love the base.

Lmao a delay has nothing to do with it being any better, it’s because every statue I’ve ever purchased has a delay. Only my P1 TLK Prime came months early likely because they had pieces already and low order. Every statue in my dig has been delayed Megatron 6 months at least, Shockwave like near a year.

Back