coolprops---dog alien maquette!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20181028_111717.jpg

I stand corrected. I was merely pointing out we shouldn't jump to conclusions based on one poor photo.

Attachments

• 23B666A4-3113-4B2F-89A3-40577AABE206.jpeg
    23B666A4-3113-4B2F-89A3-40577AABE206.jpeg
    86 KB · Views: 149
They're all poor photos, I was a little underwhelmed when I saw them yesterday, Hearing that this is the very same prototype that we have seen looking glorious on many occasions has put my mind at rest. The power of good lighting and camera skills hey. The flexible tail is a nice surprise also, it wasn't even hinted at until now.

Gotta be honest... these new pics are starting to aggravate me. Looks quite a bit different that the earlier pics we had. I used $650 in points on this so if I end up canceling of sending it back I’m going to be furious.

Yeah, I dont like the colors on it now. Is the camera and lighting doing that?

Have flexible parts been seen on any other statues? Given how expensive this is I'd be worried about the fragility of that.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Wonder how that flexibility thing will work. Will it still be heavy? If so, wouldn't it sag?

I'm assuming it'll be flexible for safety reasons, we've already seen the prototype tail broken. I assume it'll be designed to be posed and left alone rather than played with constantly. Maybe something like the whip on the Wolf Predator LSF.

Maybe something like the whip on the Wolf Predator LSF.

Argh. Fixed tail plz or we'll see lots of battle damaged Dog Alien with broken tail in next 2 or 3 years or even sooner.

Was looking at this a little closer in some videos that were posted and I’m pretty sure this guys legs are going to be separate pieces along with the head and tail.

Just because of the way I saw in some photos, his or her hands were lifted up like something was out of position and Im now seeing seems behind the front shoulders and near the rear end.

Not saying it’s a bad thing. I’m just putting it out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The tail and heads will most definitely be separate pieces. I don't see any reason for anything else to be separate.

The tail and heads will most definitely be separate pieces. I don't see any reason for anything else to be separate.

The the legs seem pretty thin and fragile. I bet they did for shipping. Unsure as to why they needed to do it for support reasons?

I would think they would need the legs to be part of the body to assure it is supported properly. If walk by and brush against it, breakage..

But then again they have done the in legs separate pieces with the transformers pieces.

Here’s a few shots of what I’m talking about. Look at the Bust where the shoulder meets the arm area and then look at the statue. There’s an obvious seam on the statue where there isn’t one on the Bust

21a3afee85ca4409e69d5daea7f668c5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_3273.jpg
    IMG_3273.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 105
IMG_3275.jpg

Notice how the hands are sitting back having the fingers not touching the base as it is in most other pics.

Back feet are all the way down, so how do you explain the front hands are elevated back like that, unless the arms are separate from the body and they didn’t fit her together properly.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIMG_3274.jpg

They would need to change the separation points on the heads/busts to match the arms, if they are separate pieces.

Back