coolprops---dog alien maquette!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seriously hate the whole pay for it now, get it two years later crap.

I don’t know how some of you are on that plan? I only pay preorder prices up front then the remaining amount is charged just before my pieces ship to me.

I don’t know how some of you are on that plan? I only pay preorder prices up front then the remaining amount is charged just before my pieces ship to me.

It isn't a plan as such. if you flex an item, you can request to pay off all but the final flex payment early. I had some money spare so decided to just pay the majority of this off. I don't love the idea either, but you don't get bugger all interest from the banks these days. And I'm not worrying about finding several hundred dollars for this each month now and that money would have vanished as it always seems to. So if I decide to bite the bullet on something like the Mamegyorai Big chap, I an flex that and just have the one payment. It worked out quite well anyway I think, the £ >> $ exchange rate is atrocious at the minute.

I’m starting to think that in cases such as The Dog and many others, that they are actually postponing to try and get more preorders before shipment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's why I stopped PO statues, except it's really hot exclusive which required specific method to get or EX or FAIL.
I used to hurry up and PO everything I want until 3 years ago, which I got fed up. Now I'd just wait and contact my retailers after items are out. I may paid more or less/ never get it this way but I don't need to be annoyed by XXX or YYY anymore.

From Shanghai Comic Con:

44863297_10204867425602718_7021877143588044800_o.jpg

From Shanghai Comic Con:

44863297_10204867425602718_7021877143588044800_o.jpg

Hmmm... not sure I like the position of the hands. They look like they’re rocked forward a bit rather than having the palms on the ground.

Anymore pics from the show?

Gotta be honest... these new pics are starting to aggravate me. Looks quite a bit different that the earlier pics we had. I used $650 in points on this so if I end up canceling of sending it back I’m going to be furious.

Back