Conquistador's collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there. Congruts on the beautifull collection. I just wanted to ask about ur display shelfs. Looks like they are from IKEA with custom made doors?

Oh my goodness, what an amazing collection! Where did you get those shelves?!

Thank you Firefly. The cabinets were designed by an interior designer who is a close friend. They were later put together in her workshop.

Welcome to the Show; Conquistador, May I say your Collection is as Impressive as ever, Never Disappointed.

Thank you Al. :) It's great to be here.

Very nice and very clean set up

This is so beautiful.

Mind-Blowing Collection :clap

Amazing collection, that's a given, but what a phenomenal display/presentation. :clap

That's just INSANE!!!

Your collection is one of the best I have seen. The presentation is amazing!

Serious collector in the house. Very stellar set-up.

Thank you for the complimets guys. You're going to spoil me.
smiley_cheers.gif

Last edited:
Really great collection and display! :clap :clap

Thank you man. I'm loving your prop collection. I'll also be buying a Shepperton Studios Stormtrooper armor when I go to London this winter.

Hi there. Congruts on the beautifull collection. I just wanted to ask about ur display shelfs. Looks like they are from IKEA with custom made doors?

Thank you Skorpio. The cabinets were designed by an interior designer who is a close friend. They were later put together in her workshop.

Below are the first updated pics of the bigger room. I will upload many more pics!

pics021_zps2607cfb4.jpg

pics001_zpsbce2e154.jpg

Last edited:
THNKS for the pics Conquistado. Would love to c some more. Once more ur collection and the way u display ur statues is beautifull

WOW! One of the classiest setups I have seen here! I love that you have acrylic cases INSIDE a glass cabinet... the ultimate dust proof method, ha ha. Congrats man, that looks amazing!

Back