Connecting a warned Youtube account with another through Adsense?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sniper33

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know it says you can have multiple account's attach to one Adsense account, but I was wondering something. If one of my youtube account's has 2 strikes on it, will they transfer over to my clean youtube channel when connected with Adsense?

Don't really wanna connect them to the same Ad account if its gonna warn my clean channel.

Do you mean warned about copyright infringment ?.
If you do I doubt adsense have anything to do with that at all ( more youtube themselves ) and wouldn't link the problems of one youtube url to another although I'm just guessing so if they're important channels I'd leave it until you can get a solid answer.

Do you mean warned about copyright infringment ?.
If you do I doubt adsense have anything to do with that at all ( more youtube themselves ) and wouldn't link the problems of one youtube url to another although I'm just guessing so if they're important channels I'd leave it until you can get a solid answer.

One was from the Robot Chicken Boba Fett skit back in 06 i think. Not sure about the other one though as it wasn't my account.

I'm thinking adsense wouldnt mess with it as well, just wanna be 100% before I connect the two. Kinda did the other account so that I could go in clean and not worry about my channel going down.

Back