Conan or Patient Zero p/f?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patton

Super Freak
Reaction score
ok i have the chance to get either of these at pretty much the same price i'm not botherd about how many were issued and all that i just want the best statue for the money i love conan films but i love this zombie style sideshow are doing so which do you guys think is the best overall statue for your money? i can only buy one.....

I slightly prefer PZ but Conan is Bad ass Too.No Question.

I'm at the mcdonalds drive thru, i have one dollar and 5 cents. Should i buy a double cheeseburger or a side salad? ohhhh a sundae sounds good too. What do you think?

If your pockets are burning buy Conan. imo if you can't decide then neither. save your $$$ for what makes you foam. or you'll just end up on this silly thread.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59015

Last edited:
ok i have the chance to get either of these at pretty much the same price i'm not botherd about how many were issued and all that i just want the best statue for the money i love conan films but i love this zombie style sideshow are doing so which do you guys think is the best overall statue for your money? i can only buy one.....

That depends. I think Conan is a great representation of an iconic character and it was well done and the likeness is spot on.

Patient Zero represents every zombie movie I ever seen. It is a great pose and in my opinion very unique.....

If i had to only pick one I will choose PZ because I think it is too cool to pass up, although I think Conan is also an amazing piece...

Patient Zero gets my vote.

Are you buying for investment or love? Well I love a bit of Zombie action as much as the next guy, but ultimately 'The Dead' are the SS beanie babies, they've been 'invented' to fill a gap in the market and there's no licence to pay. Don't get me wrong, if you love the figure then it's the one to go for. However if you have a history of loving Conan paintings, books, movies and comics then go for the one that screams 'buy me' the loudest at you.

Are you buying for investment or love? Well I love a bit of Zombie action as much as the next guy, but ultimately 'The Dead' are the SS beanie babies, they've been 'invented' to fill a gap in the market and there's no licence to pay. Don't get me wrong, if you love the figure then it's the one to go for. However if you have a history of loving Conan paintings, books, movies and comics then go for the one that screams 'buy me' the loudest at you.

I said that in an aforementioned post. He just said it loooooonger and beeeeeeeet'her.

I said that in an aforementioned post. He just said it loooooonger and beeeeeeeet'her.

Nah, just loooooongerrrr!

Now, should I wipe with my right or left hand... discuss.

Go with Patient Zero. He'll end up more valuable than Conan in the long run so you could go back and get Conan cheaper than Zero in the future.

Back