Complete List of all Hot Toys releases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qbomb71

Super Freak
Reaction score
I see where new collectors often ask "What are the best Hot Toys?", "What are the top 5 Hot Toys?" and so on.

I found this list on OSW and think it will help a lot of people make that determination for themselves. Below is a list of every single release from Hot Toys and secondary market price ranges with pictures of each release. Not sure who put this blog together, but here it is.

https://hottoyspricelist.blogspot.com/

I'm pretty sure if I could check the boxes I'd find that MMS01 was Kyle Reese and MMS02 was the T-800, not the other way around like everyone understandably assumes and as whoever made that site has assumed.

What I found impressive is how far HT's has come in a fairly short time. Weren't the first releases in 2006? The first battle-damaged T-800 compared to what the new ones proto looks like is just night and day. I wish the list had release dates.

The prices on that blog are not accurate or up-to-date.

Thanks for the list. :clap

Prices might not be all ok, but they do variate depending on so many factors, that is almost impossible to have them 100% accurate.

Prices fluctuate so much in this hobby who ever knows exactly what an item would sell for. I have seen the same release figure sell for $100 spread difference on eBay before, both MISB within a few days of each other. Value is in the eye of the beholder. The best part of this list is the photos added.

Back