Companion Pieces? Pair them up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dooku has arrived and I did a quick check over before I head to work. Really like it from what I see, the material really looks good. Wish I could find a Ventress to go with him.

Dooku w/ Ventress make a cool pair. I never had Dooku, but I did have Ventress at one point, a very nice PF!

I think the OPs pics are shown in a collection video with MadxCollector. It's a nice setup too.

agree he is the best of them all.. might be even worth getting if the pose wouldnt be so awkward ...

I just couldn't get that Jedi Luke. Considered it many times. But it just wasn't the Jedi Luke statue to own. I bet Koto will make one before Sideshow at this rate.

agreed on both.. looks awesome.. and we need so badly a new han.. kotobukiya just showed some pic of the 1/8 Han.. so nice !! would be perfect in 1/4

Koto has the New Hope Luke and Leia coming out too. They have to have a Return of the Jedi Luke and Leia planned.

Back