Companion Pieces? Pair them up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres most of them, missing a few. Slave leia, Luke tatooine, Luke & Yoda, Count Dooku, And Anakin.
10e0cc79c7f32f70de6d082828bebc0d_zps01396ea9.jpg

Awesome display! what AT-AT is that? it doesnt look like the Kenner toy.

I actually just sold my Lego collection on ebay. All that's left is a few UCS sets if you're interested Slipmaggee. Obi WANs Starfighter and the Super Star Destroyer. I don't think you have either from what Ic an see so It bought I'd offer. The super Star destroyer is four feet long so good luck making room if you want it though!

I actually just sold my Lego collection on ebay. All that's left is a few UCS sets if you're interested Slipmaggee. Obi WANs Starfighter and the Super Star Destroyer. I don't think you have either from what Ic an see so It bought I'd offer. The super Star destroyer is four feet long so good luck making room if you want it though!

PM me your asking price on the SSD. :wave

:peace
Thanks for looking out but I actually have every UCS made except the SSD and that's because of the shear size of the thing. I've been tempted a few times in the past but ever since I started buying sideshow and other props Im kind of done with Lego. (unless they release something I can't resist.) I have no more room. I didnt get the new x wing. I like the first one better but I did get the b wing which I think looks awesome.

Looks great MYC.... even more impressive is the fact you made it....

Skills!!!

Just bought a Count Dooku. That is 4 Star Wars PF's for me. Not sure if he will be a companion piece to my Malgus, Talon or Shaak Ti but he looks like a great piece and will display well alone I think. Asajj Ventress would look nice with him from the pics I've seen, but pickings for her are slim currently.

Just bought a Count Dooku. That is 4 Star Wars PF's for me. Not sure if he will be a companion piece to my Malgus, Talon or Shaak Ti but he looks like a great piece and will display well alone I think. Asajj Ventress would look nice with him from the pics I've seen, but pickings for her are slim currently.

i remember a photo i saw a long time ago of ventress and dooku together that looked very good togeher. will try to find.

Thanks a lot guys :)

Yeah I assume Doku and ventress look good together.. just wish ventress would be a big taller..

Back