• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Commission for The Last Dragon Sho Nuff headsculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agliarept

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi,

i really want to kitbash my own Sho Nuff figure but im having a hard time locating a decent enough headsculpt for Sho nuff. does anyone here know of a sculpt I could use for this? I'd love to have a sculpt that resembles the villain from the last dragon.

If someone can make it, I would like to commission one sho nuff headsculpt

cheers!

shonuff.jpg

Last edited:
Re: The Last Dragon Sho Nuff headsculpt

I have never seen a shonuff figure. I would pay a lot for one tho. Good luck on the search.

Re: The Last Dragon Sho Nuff headsculpt

Thanks! I've always wanted one but getting the right head is tough. even using a blank Samuel Jackson headsculpt. the hair is killer to do i think.

When I was a kid I didn't like Bruce Lee movies, but somehow I could watch "The Last Dragon" every single time it came on cable!

I just discovered Julius Carry passed away back in 2008! I wasn't aware of that. Saddening. :(

The real reason why I responded isn't because of The Last Dragon, but because Carry costarred as Lord Bowler in "The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr.", one of my absolute favorite TV shows. I'd love to get a head sculpt of or resembling Julius Carry for this reason, but alas, African-American sculpts are rare. I'm also still looking for one that resembles Jason Bernard, who portrayed the Nightshade on the 1990's series "The Flash". After a few years, still no luck.

I completely understand where your coming from friend. Well I'm hoping maybe I can find someone who will be able to sculpt his likeness and get an interest thread going for a sho nuff figure. Hopefully we can get a Julius sculpt as well. it's really hard finding the right sculpt so lets keep out fingers crossed.

Back