Commander Praji - Sideshow Exclusive 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya gotta figure a good number of these were sold to shops and online retailers overseas which left less than 3000 for domestic orders. I'm not at all surprised it sold out. I was happy to buy one, and obviously a lot of others were as well.

I do think its funny that people will threaten to abandon a line because a figure is released they don't like. The completist mentality is just ridiculous, so often they buy figures they don't want because they have to have them all, then come and complain about it :google

Collecting is fun, shouldn't be this drama filled :rotfl

He is a domestic web exclusive... so you can only buy him through Sideshow if you live in the US. And only one version... like 2 of the Endor Troopers.

Ya gotta figure a good number of these were sold to shops and online retailers overseas which left less than 3000 for domestic orders. I'm not at all surprised it sold out. I was happy to buy one, and obviously a lot of others were as well.

I do think its funny that people will threaten to abandon a line because a figure is released they don't like. The completist mentality is just ridiculous, so often they buy figures they don't want because they have to have them all, then come and complain about it :google

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

Exactly what do you want every big character in first 3 years then stop because interest will die off. What did we get this year?
Medi Boba
Chess Table
ANH Leia
Medi Sandtrooper
Yavin Luke
ANH Obi
Sidious
Alum Padme
Bespin Luke
Palpatine 2-pack
Commander Praji

Thats a good mix of bigger Characters and smaller one and we have maybe one or more to come this year.

I think the biggest problem with this release was that people were led to believe that Vader was going to be announced. Whether or not it was silly for everybody to believe this is not the point. It's a huge come down from Expecting Vader to getting a nearly no name Army builder. No mater if it looks good or not.

If people paid attention to the news about these releases they could have known it would not be Vader. I think the earliest any predictions for amored characters has been 2008. And the hint they gave pointed towards an officer (I think the clue even said officer) not a Lord or Vader.

Just because someone expects it doesn't make it the fault of Sideshow. Sideshow never said we'd see Vader, it was wishful thinking on the part of some fans... and sadly real whiney ones :lol I'm actually surprised we got a SW announcement being this is more of a halloween themed event.

I have no doubt I will easily be able to pick this up outside the USA considering I was able to get Sith Anakin and he was a Con exclusive wasn't it?

Yep, you're right. I'm sure you'll be able to get him from a regular overseas distributor, or just wait for eBay. Even though 3,000 isn't a huge edition size, I don't think he will be an expensive one to get on the secondary market.

I have no doubt I will easily be able to pick this up outside the USA considering I was able to get Sith Anakin and he was a Con exclusive wasn't it?

the foreign distributors get them, it's just if you're in the USA, it's only available at SS's website....from my understanding.

its an interesting choice but SS has given me the ho hums lately
where are the armored figures SS????????

its an interesting choice but SS has given me the ho hums lately
where are the armored figures SS????????

You need to get into collecting lines in addition to Star Wars so the SW virus doesn't rot your brain as it tragically has done to so many others. :lecture

Opions are welcome, feel free to post them, I find it funny how some whine about the others whining. :lol

Yeah I guess it's a vicious circle that will never end:monkey2 but seriously everyone is entitled to an opinion. I've just noticed that when (not the extreme posters of sideshow hate) some people post the smallest grievous get labeled as whiners and get told to leave the Sideshow club of collectors that know everything is great and wonderful (with rainbow sprinkles all around) :lol

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

Exactly what do you want every big character in first 3 years then stop because interest will die off. What did we get this year?
Medi Boba
Chess Table
ANH Leia
Medi Sandtrooper
Yavin Luke
ANH Obi
Sidious
Alum Padme
Bespin Luke
Palpatine 2-pack
Commander Praji

Thats a good mix of bigger Characters and smaller one and we have maybe one or more to come this year.

Take out the Medi figures and the list diesnt look that well balanced.

Back