Comic Con 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This year we didn't even try to get into Hall H...
it was just futile... honestly I'm not going to go there at 3 AM to get in...
You're in line pretty much all day long, why would I want to be inline all night long as well... :dunno

This year we didn't even try to get into Hall H...
it was just futile... honestly I'm not going to go there at 3 AM to get in...
You're in line pretty much all day long, why would I want to be inline all night long as well... :dunno

It just depends on what you want to do. It seemed like afternoons were very easy to get in to Hall H and B20 this year.

the only way to make it better, is to clear the room after each panel. I know a friend that sat thru the entire day to make sure he saw the Metallica panel at the end of the night. Now, some of the stuff he wanted to see anyways (Walking Dead) but also some of it he had no interest in (Game of Thrones)

I think people need to just suck it up and deal with it. If you really want to see something, you need to get in line and wait. That is that. It is no different then the people who want in line for hours for exclusives. You just have to set your priorities.

I agree they should clear the rooms somehow.
We waited in line for 3 hours for the X-files 20th anniversary panel and got left out due to a bunch of tweens wanting to watch the Teen Wolf panel that was later that day...

I agree they should clear the rooms somehow.
We waited in line for 3 hours for the X-files 20th anniversary panel and got left out due to a bunch of tweens wanting to watch the Teen Wolf panel that was later that day...

I guess they were just more dedicated:dunno

Also, for the poor dude who waited all day for Metallica: There was pretty much no problem getting into their panel. I got in line at 4:00, into the Hall by 4:30 and sat through whatever it was before them. And after moving up in between panels I ended up 10 rows back from them.

Everyone knows what the situation is and everyone still complains. I'm with Sexy, just deal with it.

Nah. I gots a droid to be a buildin' :r2d2line

Gipsy-gate has become like the Holocaust. All records were wiped clean, and many believe it never happened.

I don't wanna stir the pot, so I'll zip it. I'm enough grief for Josh and Snoop as is. At least Josh understood my humor. That made my day.

Hall H is a pain in the butt. You do basically for the most part have to camp out or get in line way before your panel. It is what it is until they fix it.

Because we live in San Diego and also attend Wondercon (Anaheim), Comikaze (LA) and Long Beach Comic Con, we've decided that for us, SDCC is all about Hall H. I can shop for toys, art, etc at the other cons. As a matter of fact, there are way more Hot Toys figures for sale at all three of the other cons mentioned above than at SDCC. So for us it's worth the long wait.

Because Saturday is the biggest day, NO ONE leaves. So if you're not in with the first fill, you might as well leave. BUT, this year a bunch of people left after Marvel and before Metallica (which I figured).

Pretty much all day Thursday you could have walked right in.

I'm very curious to see if they do anything at all moving forward. It's sort of become "cool" to sleep outside all night and spend all day in Hall H.

Also, for anyone who lives in So Cal, I just read yesterday that the Disney convention that I believe is next weekend (D23) is going to have a Captain America: Winter Soldier panel and possibly an Agents of SHIELD panel. Tickets are still available.

We weren't planning on going, but if it means a second chance to get a photo of my Son as Kid Coulson with Clark Gregg....then I'm going for it. ;)

Back