Comic Con 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It did. I think there was over 200 tweets with that hashtag, a lot from people not even going Just wanting to hashtag. So hope I get in. There should be a good amount.

So I have a one day ticket on Friday and planning on lining up to get the badge at around 3am... I hope by the time I get to hall H it won't be so crowded.. Then again, they don't give out badges till like what? 8am? :(

If you only have Friday passes, then the only time you can pick up your friday badge is between 8:30am and 6:00pm on Friday.

Current forecast for SDCC is almost exactly the same Wed - Sun: High of 73, low of 68, 10% chance of rain. Which in SD means that if it does rain, it would be a light drizzle for about ten minutes.

So I have a one day ticket on Friday and planning on lining up to get the badge at around 3am... I hope by the time I get to hall H it won't be so crowded.. Then again, they don't give out badges till like what? 8am? :(

If you are within range of the crab shack at the end of Hall H line, you're probably SOL.

Don't they have any off-site badge pick up this year? You used to be able to pick up your badges on Hotel Circle or something away from the convention center ahead of time. But I dunno.:dunno

A little photo shoot tonight of my 7 year old in his SHIELD Agent costume, complete with Destroyer Gun. ;)

1013112_10152527216594460_152623155_n.jpg

The problem with a gun like that, is that he probably has no idea what it does.

I'll keep an eye out for him at the con

Well he certainly knows full well what it did in The Avengers. ;)

And he knows what it did before I modified it (shot nerf bullets).

I was quoting Coulsen from Avengers, who admitted he had no idea what it did.

but its a great conversion. Never woulda figured it for a Nerf gun

If you are within range of the crab shack at the end of Hall H line, you're probably SOL.

Don't they have any off-site badge pick up this year? You used to be able to pick up your badges on Hotel Circle or something away from the convention center ahead of time. But I dunno.:dunno

SOL?
Yeah I figured for 1 day badge on Friday at 8:30am would make me in the way end line of hall H... I just want to get those hasbro exclusives or check out the hot toys booth.
I hope I am able to experience one of the two...or I rather just pay an extra $50 and buy them off eBay ._.

I wish I'd done that last year. Trying to get a $50 exclusive from the Hasbro booth cost me entry into Hall H. Looking back I should have just bought it off of Ebay for $80 and spent my whole day in Hall H. Thanks to the fine folks at Hasbro. Ugh. Still pissed about that.

I'll be getting a dealer badge and will be attending all five days. I'll be taking random photo's with my camera, so if people want I can create a Dropbox account so people can see what I'm taking pictures of as I take them.

I'm not planning on doing any panels, so it'll mostly be floor shots and display stuff. Problem is I'm not all that proficient with DB, so I have no idea how to setup who can see the folder I'll be auto-uploading photo's to.

Back