Comic Con 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was able to get Dad's, Rumi's, and Stigs badges for next year.
yay1.gif

this guy on the FB page had the exact same experience I did.

"Christopher Wendling - Another poorly executed badge sale....Log on right when the system opened. Took 10 minutes to load the page. No chance of getting a 4 day pass or preview night. GET BETTER SERVERS!"

Even though I was right there at the start, my page wouldn't load. That sucks, that even if you do everything right, you can still get screwed out of tickets.

FB page is saying all 4-day with preview night are sold out and they're only doing single days now.

It really helps to have a network of friends to help each other out.

Good Luck on scoring tickets for you and your brother. Remember to register first to get a member ID (THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING). Also, SDCC will offer hotel rooms when we get closer to con (probably in March).

I hope you didn't put a down payment on a room before you get tickets.

nope. just a reservation.

How did she mess up?

First she didn't log in until 10-15 minutes late (8:10-8:15 PST), then I think she refreshed, and she went from 17000 in line to 22000. He should have skipped work in the morning and did it himself.

First she didn't log in until 10-15 minutes late (8:10-8:15 PST), then I think she refreshed, and she went from 17000 in line to 22000. He should have skipped work in the morning and did it himself.
Oh no! :(
Yep, I moved all my clients that I had today to tomorrow. Wasn't missing this. No way. Everything hinges on it!

Ahhh..that does suck. Hopefully he can get some when the rest go on sale in 2013.

thanks to a good friend got 4 day with preview night.sweet.unfortunately my gf only managed to get all 4 individual days.but it doesn't matter Comic Con 2013 Here I come.

THANK YOU JOSH!!!!!!

I clicked the link at exactly 8:00 PDT and browser wouldn't load for 2 minutes. Got out, redid the click 4 more times. Finally got browser to look like it was loading.....took 7 more minutes. Was #23,000plus. wah!!!!:monkey2 Josh was like #2181 and got Stig and me in.

Lurves Josh!!! :1-1:

THANK YOU JOSH!!!!!!

I clicked the link at exactly 8:00 PDT and browser wouldn't load for 2 minutes. Got out, redid the click 4 more times. Finally got browser to look like it was loading.....took 7 more minutes. Was #23,000plus. wah!!!!:monkey2 Josh was like #2181 and got Stig and me in.

Lurves Josh!!! :1-1:

same thing with me. I'm now finally #371, just as everything is sold out except thursday and Sunday.

Back