Premium Format Colossus PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:blissy

Wednesday!!! Wednesday is here. Time to do the happy dance. :dance
Aren't a bunch of us getting this today?

:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

Congrats Ave! :duff
So you keeping it?

Just played around with an app on my phone...
Colossus04.jpg
Colossus03.jpg

Colossus02.jpg
Colossus01.jpg

No cracks here as well.

Lovely effects on the photography.

Anyone want an exclusive i dont think im going to be able to get mine just asking if anyone wanted it before i cancel it pm if u are interested

Anyone want an exclusive i dont think im going to be able to get mine just asking if anyone wanted it before i cancel it pm if u are interested

It is very cool of you to offer your EX here to fellow board members before you cancel your order. I always think it's a great gesture to help out fellow freaks if you no longer want a sold out item. I'm quite sure someone will take you up on your offer. Good looking out jokes! :clap

Am I the first to post a pic of this awesome box art? I don't recall seeing it in here yet.

IMG_3099.jpg

There have been enough solo pics, so I'll just post the one shot of him in the collection. :)

I was too excited to take a pic, and I haven't even taken the Ex head out of the box yet. :monkey3

Colossus04.jpg

There have been enough solo pics, so I'll just post the one shot of him in the collection. :)

I was too excited to take a pic, and I haven't even taken the Ex head out of the box yet. :monkey3

Colossus04.jpg

Nice set up. Man he towers over the others. The only other Xmen I have is the Mystique.

Back