College Football 2012 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not even sure where to start with that.

Sounds like ignorance to me. Which I'm sure would be your argument against the south. Being a fan of ****ty football all these years has really soured you up. FYI you live in the worse governed state in the entire country and that's not opinion.

Sounds like ignorance to me. Which I'm sure would be your argument against the south. Being a fan of ****ty football all these years has really soured you up. FYI you live in the worse governed state in the entire country and that's not opinion.

:lecture:exactly:

Really? They beat a lot of good teams.

Alabama played way more crap teams.

Stanford and who else? Everyone else was overrated at best (USC, Michigan, Michigan St, Choklahoma)

Alabama may have played more crap teams, but they also played more better teams.

And in the only common opponent, Alabama had the much more impressive win away from home.

No ignorance here. I have spent much time there for work and pure hell.

Yet it's the most desired place to move to.

ND had no business being in this year's National Championship game.
This is the performance they brought to the fight? Yawn.

Stanford and who else? Everyone else was overrated at best (USC, Michigan, Michigan St, Choklahoma)

Alabama may have played more crap teams, but they also played more better teams.

And in the only common opponent, Alabama had the much more impressive win away from home.

And the sec teams weren't overrated? A lot of those top rated sec teams didn't look all that good.

I've been to California a lot so I guess I'm qualified to generalize the region.

Go for it. All the people from all ver the county and world still moving here would say more then your opinion.

Back