Collect for life bracelet.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

dr2red

Is there a minimum purchase required to get a bracelet.
I purchase online and received it today and there is no
bracelet with it.

Thanks

That is very kind of your Fritz.
I am still curious as to why
I did not get one.
I will send you my address.

Thanks

I think it depends on whether they just ship the box as it came from the factory, or whether they have to pack it. If you get a factory box they don't stick the bands in.

How would I know which was the case?
It had the catalogue inside with my purchase.

Thanks

Well SS is apparently doing it slightly different now. I received my Liam Angelus which since it is shipped in its own box, I never expected to receive a CFL bracelet. But it had a small pouch stuck to the outside of the package containing a bracelet.

I will say that at least in my case I have started receiving this until about the middle of July. Not sure though why others are still not.

Well I should be receiving Werewolf Oz soon so
I will see if they include the bracelet then.

And a big thanks to Fritz for the bracelet.

Bracelets

Some items already come pre-packed and ready to go to the collector. In these cases, we were opening up the boxes and squeezing the bracelets in. However, customers let us know that the bracelets were leaving impressions on their boxes, thus we started to include them in the shipping pouches on the outside of the box.

I f you did not receive your bracelet, please contact customer service. They will make sure it is included in your next shipment if you have another order ready to go or they will send it directly to you!

Best,

Chicky
Sideshow

Re: Bracelets

I recievd my Gen. Ursus today, and it didn't include a bracelet.

Re: Bracelets

i've received several. Luckily i've gotten one with every recent order and have a couple extra.

more then happy to send them to anybody who didnt receive one that shouldve.

email [email protected] and let me know.

Last order I recieved: Nothing.

Its the Nth time its happened and emailing SS about it would be cool...

IF they would've announced it on their press release.

Occulum said:
i've received several. Luckily i've gotten one with every recent order and have a couple extra.

more then happy to send them to anybody who didnt receive one that shouldve.

email [email protected] and let me know.

I still have one extra left.
email me your name & address and I'll send it out to the first request I receive

[email protected]

CPT R. Sharpe said:
Last order I recieved: Nothing.

Its the Nth time its happened and emailing SS about it would be cool...

IF they would've announced it on their press release.

We have no idea why this is happening to some people. Every package leaving our warehouse should have a bracelet either contained within it, or attached to the outside in a shipping pouch - be really careful to check the outside of your boxes for pouches! And please please please fill out the customer service request form (including your order number and contact info) if you don't receive one!! This form can be found through our "contact us" link on the left side bar - https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=mail&source=leftnav&kw=CONTACT_US

We hate that there seem to be a few people missing out... :confused: But it warms my heart to see members of the board coming forward and offering to ship one of their extras to those who have mysteriously not received one. Thanks for being so cool you guys :joy

Last edited:
actually, now that I think about it, i didnt receive one myself with my recent Prem Jason Excl. that just came in a couple weeks ago

Back