Collect for life bracelet.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet most people who's bracelet was taped to the outside of the box aren't getting them. The FedEx guys are taking them. :thwak

I was lucky early on and received several bracelets, so Im not complaining for myself, but mostly for others who arent receiving theirs.

my last 3 items that have come in, Premium Jason, Scarface & Demon Freddy all have had no bracelet in them.

seems like these things continue to slip thru the cracks.

I have plenty of extra bracelets, SS keychains, and a couple Star Wars keychains if anyone needs them. Just shoot me a pm.

ok, I have a couple bracelets, a couple keychains, but what I really would love is that elusive SS mug! can't find one of those buggers anywhere! oh well, I guess I just have to keep drinking my coffee out of that old cracked and stained mug I've been using for the past 20 years. sigh :banghead

:naughty ...........as long as the coffee tastes ok..............?!! Then it's not so bad...........

Its kind of funny. I get nothing when I order from Sideshow directly. I ordered 2 Sideshow figures from an online dealer and what do I get with my 2 figures? A Sideshow catalog and 2 CFL bracelets. Gee, and they wonder why folks shop the secondary market. :confused:

I did nothing, and a kind and generous member sent me a bracelet and a Star Wars keychain for nix. You people are great. Love yas. :grouphug

Bracelets are included whenever possible. Some items arrive into our warehosue already sealed and ready to go to the client. In this case, the bracelets are included with the paperwork and invoice within the label bag attached to the box.

If you have not received a bracelet, please just drop us an e-mail and we will send you one!

Back