Code 3 Legendary Cast LOTR 3-D Posters.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never cared for the release posters for the LOTR trilogy. I much prefer the teaser posters. Th release ones, like the DVD covers for Star Wars, arer little more than bad photoshop.

Yeah, these are cool. Nothing super duper but cool enough. Like Rumi if these are still going I'd get the rest if not I'll keep my FOTR one.

Wetanut said:
Funny you should mention this. Have had mine on preorder with Bob @ Fireside forever. Had heard a rumor that this particular line was discontinued, but no one seems to be able to confirm. Admittedly, not a great set of human likenesses, but I was really liking the 3-D concept.

Now that MR has started their own 3-D line, wonder if Code 3 will continue or scrap.

As far as I know, both TTT and RotK Code 3, 3-D posters were both canceled awhile ago.

serious? cancelling after showing us those pics? that's sad... i mean yeh they are exactly that great in terms of likeness but still cool to get.

they should continue since they already gave us the FOTR one. i don't think sales are that bad considering those were sold out on their site.

Last edited:
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Last edited:
Must admit...they are not the best things in the world i've seen. But they are definitely not the worst either.
And besides they are a hell of a lot better than anything i could do so who am i to say anything!.

I liked the concept but I finally admit that it hurts to even look at these.

I always wanted to buy one just to repaint it, actually bronze it; I thought that might look nice. The colors as they stand are painful, though the likenesses aren't too far behind. :monkey1

can anybody provide me a link to the article or something which says for sure that they are stopping at the fotr one? i want to confirm because if that is 100%, then i would not bother to buy at all in the future cos it will be incomplete.

The only link I am aware of would be to the Code 3 web site itself. The FOTR poster is listed, but "sold out." The other two are no longer even listed at all. If they still planned to release them, wouldn't you expect them to have some mention of them on their site?

I remember Bob (The Godfather) from Fireside telling me awhile ago that they were canceled. But, I don't have a link from Code 3 themselves or anything.

Sort of off topic and all. But what about the SW ones?

They made eps 4,5,6 then the ep3 exclusive one. Are they just going to leave 1 and 2 on the floor?

Nothing p's me off more than when a company doesn't complete a set. Can you imagine if Pete Jackson thought that yeah I'll finish with FOTR I won't bother with the other 2.

Either make the whole set or don't bother at all.

Back