Cobra Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks cool, although almost looks like the eyes are the same as Cobra Commander. And he's got that paper insignia :lol

You know I wasn't too keen on this one being next but after seeing it I can't wait. This GI JOE line is setting up to be one of the best.

It looks like there is a sculpted mask and a cloth mask over that.

Yeah, it does. That is stupid. Why not just a generic face? I could have understood something like this on a Cobra Commander face, but a generic trooper?

Looks great besides that though :D

You know I wasn't too keen on this one being next but after seeing it I can't wait. This GI JOE line is setting up to be one of the best.

I hope so, I am kind of a sucker for GI JOE and this line doesn't look to disappoint. I wonder what the hold up is?

I will pick up just one of these to start. But as they become available for less on ebay and in the forum from members who decide to part with them, I could see myself picking up four or five all together.

I agree that it would be nice to have a surprise announcement. Something none of us have a clue about as far as this line goes. That being said, I am very happy with the line so far!

:D

Back