Cobra Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I might have decided to get this at that price. This wasn't very essential to me in the first place, so it was an easy pass at $100.

I'm waiting for Destro. I did preordered Snake Eyes and Commander and Trooper but one of my favorite is Destro. I can't wait for the pictures. Destro will have minature missles on his wrist, leather jacket, imagine how cool his mask will look. I just hope they make the Evil Twins Tomax and Xamot, Zartan, Serpentor, Roadblock, Mainframe, B.AT. I know I have my hopes way too far up.

I'm waiting to order this figure until I see how good Snake Eyes is, I cancelled every preorder except this line.

Yeah I might have decided to get this at that price. This wasn't very essential to me in the first place, so it was an easy pass at $100.

Seeing as how there is no exclusive I imagine you could pick one up later on for closer to $70. Just a prediction.

Seeing as how there is no exclusive I imagine you could pick one up later on for closer to $70. Just a prediction.

That's what I'm thinking/hoping. Us Canadians get raped with shipping from Sideshow, unfortunately. I'm only going for the exclusives.

I would have ordered 3 if there was an exc but got 2. Have 3 of each CC and SE, that is what I am trying to do, but will see once they are ready to ship, money may factor in things.

I would have ordered 3 if there was an exc but got 2. Have 3 of each CC and SE, that is what I am trying to do, but will see once they are ready to ship, money may factor in things.

I can understand one MIB and one open or one Ex and one Reg, but why 3 of each? :huh

Do you guys think the thin arms will look like crap on this figure too? While the outfit isn't skin tight, its not exactly baggy either. I fear this figure will also look a little scrawny.

I think the body will look fine on the troopers with the thicker clothes. And these are just generic average guys, not muscle bound superheroes.

Back