Cobra Commander and Destro: Chrome or Painted?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cobra Commander Battle Helmet and Destro: To Chrome or Not To Chrome?

• Yes, I want both Cobra Commander and Destro to have chrome plated masks.

Votes: 25 58.1%
  • No, I prefer both Cobra Commander and Destro to have painted masks.

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • I would prefer Cobra Commander to have a chrome plated mask but Destro's should be painted.

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • I would prefer Destro only to have a chrome mask but Cobra Commander's should be painted.

Votes: 6 14.0%

• Total voters
Chrome for both all the way. Polished aluminum or a similar metal would make a cool faceplate for CC. Destro's headsculpt would be trickier but would look awesome if Sideshow has the capability to produce it in the same material. That would eliminate the problems with flaking or paint wear.

Chrome Destro mask but no crome CC Helmet, just like the toys.

I'd say chrome for both... I can understand wanting paint for CC, but when ever I think of him the cartoon image with a mirrored surface comes to mind. And the Indy Idol (that came with the 1/6 figure) turned out great, so I think they could pull off both for CC and Destro.

Well they did a good job on Indy's Fertiltiy Idol, so they shouldn't have any issues with a chrome mask for either.

Chrome is way to unpredictable...So unless Sideshow can garantee that it will get the absolutely best treatment, they should go with painted silver.

Back