Action Figure CMTOYS 1/6th scale Witch Hunter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kitchen counter pictures! Not a badly built figure at all. The body is sturdy and feels akin to whatever bodies coo-model used in their royal knight figure. The the outfit also doesn't hinder articulation quite as much as I had feared either I can almost get the knees up to being perpendicular with the torso. The leather does feel like it may crack over time but for the price point on this I am happy with ehatbi have in hand now. The headscukot is bunk, not a horrid head, but an abhorrent Geralt from witcher 3. So I'll be seeing about those scaletta redos for sure.
9f08f89fda9aba6d505c966f73d53238.jpg
eb7cfc69c720a558ad919ef73fc4ed7a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

One more of the face if anyone can make that out.
23924f27a8128d7ad3386d506a7526b0.jpg

At least the press shots weren't false advertising [emoji38]
Very true, they showed exactly what you were getting so as long as you were disappointed when you paid the preorder you won't be on arrival!

Very true, they showed exactly what you were getting so as long as you were disappointed when you paid the preorder you won't be on arrival!

Eh, I may get it in the future. Besides the non existent likeness, it looks like a nice figure.

I think headsculpt is not that bad. It’s not 100% accurate, but you still can see Geralt in it.

I think headsculpt is not that bad. It’s not 100% accurate, but you still can see Geralt in it.
From the profile actually the sculpt is not too shabby. It's from head on that it looks like geralt is having a bad reaction to a bee sting.
af0d5a87d1af626a2098add8610e7fa4.jpg

From the profile actually the sculpt is not too shabby. It's from head on that it looks like geralt is having a bad reaction to a bee sting.
af0d5a87d1af626a2098add8610e7fa4.jpg

Can you please send the pictures from the front, so i can see for myself ?

For whatever reason I can't upload in the highest quality (or simply don't know how to because in using tapatalk on my new phone) but here is a frontal pic of him on display.
2d5363debbe0cde8096581cfc8620733.jpg

Conjuring up some igni.

It's not so much the paint or the details that cause the sculpt to be off, I actually was surprised to see it had as much detail as it did in terms of lines on the face and all that but the actual shape of the head is off.

Bear in mind I was very excited for this release but kept my expectations extremely low to avoid disappointment.

It's not so much the paint or the details that cause the sculpt to be off, I actually was surprised to see it had as much detail as it did in terms of lines on the face and all that but the actual shape of the head is off.

Thanks for the pictures! I agree, head shape is wrong, but overall he is pretty good.

Sorry, I'm really not trying to spam this forum but this is really such a fun figure to have. I fell in love with the game and the lore after buying a ps4 last summer and jumping into it and to have it represented in this medium is such a great for me. PSX_20180111_154738.jpg

Yeah when moving the arms it does tend to flare even more. I wonder if it could be helped by modding a wire into the cuff of It? Even a nice strong wire held in place with some glue could be used to make it bend much better.

I received mine as well. The head sculpt is definitely the weakest part of this figure. With that said, I am still really happy with my purchase. I have wanted a 1/6 Geralt forever and for the price this is a great purchase. Also, this is probably the fastest 1/6 release I have ever seen so that was a nice change of pace.
Geralt.jpg

Back