CLOVERFIELD 3 aka: Cloverfield Paradox

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its a coincidence clovie didnt just get transported to NY on that night, he was sighted before and atacked chui station
Clovie was sent back thousands of years ago and starts attacking (oil rig) months before Cloverfield 1 starts.

you can make the city footage link with anything..... add a clip of independence day, or men in black 2, star wars, star trek
what a ridiculous video :lol

Last edited:
its a coincidence clovie didnt just get transported to NY on that night, he was sighted before and atacked chui station
Clovie was sent back thousands of years ago and starts attacking (oil rig) months before Cloverfield 1 starts.

you can make the city footage link with anything..... add a clip of independence day, or men in black 2, star wars, star trek

Are you basing this off the comic?

Btw, that video both occurrences happened at 18:20 of their respective movies.

E V E R Y T H I N G I S C O N E C T E D :panic: :panic: :panic:

SLUSHO-Featured.jpg

e
v
e
r
y
t
h
i
n
g

I saw it and enjoyed it. Guy from the IT crowd and Bruhl are always fun. Story reminded me of Event Horizon, Sunshine, Alien, and some others. Not high art of course. I liked it more than the first one.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Btw, that video both occurrences happened at 18:20 of their respective movies.

yet the Clovie monster was already attacking oil rigs before that.
what happens at 18:20 is just Clovie attacking the city. it has no relevance. he was under water for thousands of years before and woke up before the movie started and was attacking before the "occurrence"

that video is not only meaningless but ludicrous. Just cloverfield fans grasping at straws

What a failure of a movie...

Crows is right, the monster attacked the chuai station before getting to the city, it was covered up as an environmental disaster, it's part of Cloverfield's ARG.

Crows is right, the monster attacked the chuai station before getting to the city, it was covered up as an environmental disaster, it's part of Cloverfield's ARG.

that clip is the most braindead thing ive ever seen....
im happy this is getting trashed by most people

even Grace didnt like it

It is? Hmmm haven't got a chance to judge it as a movie, I was too focused on picking up everything about this and past ARGs and connections, that I got a bit of tunnel vision,

but I liked it, good pace, serviceable mostly good acting, weird dialogue at times.

It is? Hmmm haven't got a chance to judge it as a movie, I was too focused on picking up everything about this and past ARGs and connections, that I got a bit of tunnel vision,

but I liked it, good pace, serviceable mostly good acting, weird dialogue at times.

I enjoyed it too. Not my favorite, but I get lost in the connections and that part of why I like it so much.

Check this out:

https://screenrant.com/cloverfield-paradox-original-sync/

There's quite of bit of theory here, but I found it really interesting.

Back