Clone Wars - How Do You Think Ashoka Dies?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't Anakin already kill Assaj? I'm confused, I thought the original Clone Wars cartoons take place AFTER the new ones , but right before ROTS??? But then again he has the scar on his face in the new series..aghhh my head!

First let me say that EU is EU.
Asajj does not die in the fall, she is, however, SERIOUSLY wounded. Dooku was somewhere nearby when the fight took place, expecting her to fail. He was under the mistaken impression that He and his master were grooming anakin to be his ( Dooku's) apprentice. As such, they were using asajj to help antagonize and push him twords the dark side.
after she falls, Dooku retrives her, and she spends several weeks in bacta.

she later Faces down with anakin again on coruscaunt, and again is throughly trounced by anakin. This figut costs her part of her leg, one of her hands, and an eye, but again she survives.

Something from the comics that is semi important, but not being touched on in the series unfortunately, is throughout all this, Obi-wan is trying desparately to Bring asajj back from the dark side, as she was manipluated and misled into folloing it's teachings ( like anakin says at the end of ROTS " from my point of view, the jedi are evil")
Amusingly, Asajj is constantly trying to break Obi-wan, and bring him over to her way of thinking. In the comics, there was some degree of emotional tension between Asajj and Obi-wan, and it's STRONGLY hinted that she has feelings for Ben. SOME of this is visable druing their dual in the Series premire movie, but it's not been touched on since.

Comic wise, Asajj eventualy gets wises up to, and gets tired of being used as Dooku's puppet, and fakes her own death, then heads out to be a hermit on the outer rim.

First let me say that EU is EU.
Asajj does not die in the fall, she is, however, SERIOUSLY wounded. Dooku was somewhere nearby when the fight took place, expecting her to fail. He was under the mistaken impression that He and his master were grooming anakin to be his ( Dooku's) apprentice. As such, they were using asajj to help antagonize and push him twords the dark side.
after she falls, Dooku retrives her, and she spends several weeks in bacta.

she later Faces down with anakin again on coruscaunt, and again is throughly trounced by anakin. This figut costs her part of her leg, one of her hands, and an eye, but again she survives.

Something from the comics that is semi important, but not being touched on in the series unfortunately, is throughout all this, Obi-wan is trying desparately to Bring asajj back from the dark side, as she was manipluated and misled into folloing it's teachings ( like anakin says at the end of ROTS " from my point of view, the jedi are evil")
Amusingly, Asajj is constantly trying to break Obi-wan, and bring him over to her way of thinking. In the comics, there was some degree of emotional tension between Asajj and Obi-wan, and it's STRONGLY hinted that she has feelings for Ben. SOME of this is visable druing their dual in the Series premire movie, but it's not been touched on since.

Comic wise, Asajj eventualy gets wises up to, and gets tired of being used as Dooku's puppet, and fakes her own death, then heads out to be a hermit on the outer rim.

I haven't seen the comic but I read something similar to what you wrote. I can't remember where...:banghead

I'd like to read about Asajj and Obi-Wan in the comics, can you point me in the right direction? :D

Speaking of Jar-Jar, I find it kind of funny that every time I see Jar-Jar on the Clone Wars, I'm annoyed that he isn't voiced by Ahmed Best. It's not like I really liked the character or his voice, but it the current guy's version just seems off. (I guess Best did do the Bombad Jedi episode, but the others are someone else.)

Thanks!

I'll check with my LCS and see if they have it...if they don't then it's evilbay or Amazon. :D

Another great source would be The Clone Wars graphic novels by DarkHorse. They compiled all of the many different comics involving the Clone Wars into them so you won't have to hunt down all the little (and sometimes valuable) comic mini series.

Speaking of Jar-Jar, I find it kind of funny that every time I see Jar-Jar on the Clone Wars, I'm annoyed that he isn't voiced by Ahmed Best. It's not like I really liked the character or his voice, but it the current guy's version just seems off. (I guess Best did do the Bombad Jedi episode, but the others are someone else.)
i agree. when i first saw that episode i thought the voice actor was pretty damn good. then i found out it was the real actor's voice. the later episodes sound way off. It's surprising cuz you'd think there would be a lot of good imitators for that voice. my old roomate used to talk like Jar-Jar all the time to annoy the hell out of me. he sounded just like him.

Another great source would be The Clone Wars graphic novels by DarkHorse. They compiled all of the many different comics involving the Clone Wars into them so you won't have to hunt down all the little (and sometimes valuable) comic mini series.

Didn't think of that. Thanks for the tip! :D

Back