Clone Wars - How Do You Think Ashoka Dies?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bidge1000

Super Freak
Reaction score
my take is that she will die saving Anakin from certain death at the hands of Ventress who will also be killed in the battle.

Any thoughts? I have been loving this series, it's just getting better and better. I'm still really worried about the live action series though. Just check out what's happened to the Terminator series, low budget = talky episodes with little to no action.

D:chew

my take is that she will die saving Anakin from certain death at the hands of Ventress who will also be killed in the battle.

i think Ventress will kill Ashoka before the battle with Anakin, that way we see a little bit of the dark side in Anakin

It's "Asohka" not "Ashoka." And who says she has to die? :monkey3

I originally thought she was destined to die. After watching Season 1 though I've changed my mind. I think they'll find some way for her to survive and you'll be led to believe she simply died in the purge offscreen.

Duh, you're right. :slap

But the point I was making was more about the pronunciation than the spelling.

predantic..... much???

Sorry I got it wrong, but she's going to die, they haven't been holding back on the death count with this series and I think that this is a real emotional kick in the teeth that's coming!

D:chew

I think she lives on into the live action series, then she loses the will to live and dies.:confused:

funny... but sad at the same time... I LOVE Star Wars but being reminded of the Padme death scene from ROTS makes me feel like i drank too much blue milk.

In all seriousness, I don't see Lucas killing her off. The Clone Wars is targeting younger kids and supposedly Ahsoka was an attempt to get girls involved as well.

Back