Classic Iron Man Comiquette - Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, here are my 4 Avengers = BAaaaaaD BAaaaaaaD Ass!!!!!

picture.php

Sorry but I HAD to beat Averone to the punch!!!

I am dumbfounded as to why no one has posted the Avengers yet?

I considered it but its a lot of Polystone to move around the way my collection is set up....maybe I'll end up doing it this weekend though

I like this piece, and -- especially for IM fiends -- this is a must. Having said that, I do prefer the SIM better, first because of the light-up feature but more importantly because IM [to me] is IM first and Tony Starks second.. if that makes any sense at all.

That makes sense. Even though people hate with SSC double dips, I would actually like a SIM version of the Classic look. It'd take a little tweaking to get right and hopefully they just fill the fist to give a real different feel but it can be done. Most noticably that has to be tweaked is the brow and the shoulders and the addition of the pack on the back but it can be done.

bowen_stealth_iron_man.jpg

And The Mike, congrats on your piece and hope that hand gets better soon! :D

Thanks! The hand is getting better although I will miss the waiting on I'm getting from the missus right now. :D

Great pics insomniac. I'm on the fence with this piece and just don't know what I am going to do in the long run.

The Exclusive is definitely worth the money. 2 arms, 2 helmets and a Stark head. I think it looks better with the stark head and helmet in his hand. Very nice statue. Glad I got one.

great pics insomniac. Brings out the colors perfectly

Damn dude, I think these pics were the final straw for me... I just went and paid way too much for a Cap PF on ebay.

Awesome awesome pictures man :rock2:

Cap is a spectacular piece, there hasn't been a PF released since that can compare. Time for another Great Marvel PF already.

Back