Classic Iron Man Comiquette - Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW did you see my new IM MK II I took some new pics of it today!

Did you get one of the 3??

:lol is the styrofoam, for some reason the box wasn't completely sealed when they taped it so when you pull the tape it got everywhere....wifey wasn't too happy. There are no eyes in the helmet he holds in his hand but inside there is a small "shelf" that is visible through the eyeholes, that is what is causing the illusion of eyes.

great glad to hear it, about the eyes that is.:lol

i should be getting mine next week along with the balrog/gandalf, TM PF, venom lsb, and hellboy2 PF. hot damn it's going to be alot like christmas next week.:banana:banana:banana
i wonder if the wife will notice these ones.
never did notice the MJ and Emma :naughty

great glad to hear it, about the eyes that is.:lol

i should be getting mine next week along with the balrog/gandalf, TM PF, venom lsb, and hellboy2 PF. hot damn it's going to be alot like christmas next week.:banana:banana:banana

How do you sneak.....mine is ontop of the ontop....:(

Please do tell......

:lol

My wife notices nothing - haha!!

..actually I take that back, she does notice the few I've blatantly put out in her office (aka: our dining room).

I may be the very first to report an isue with CIM. Mine has some light scratches on his helmeted head face. Anywhee else I could've lived with it, but not on his face - ugh. Hopefully SSC will let me just send back the head - the box is huge and very heavy (noticibly heavier than any of the PF's I have so far).

Great statue though, I couldn't be happier with how it turned out - and this one is perfect for me since i don't really care for the modern armors.

awesome pics Mike :rock2:

How do you sneak.....mine is ontop of the ontop....:(

Please do tell......

well before it was a little harder, but now it's easy since she's working full time and i have so much ^^^^ in boxes all the time. if she does see something new and asks, i just say "oh that old thing, i've had it for a long time. i just finally got it out to display"

that lasts until the credit card bill comes and she says whaaaat the ^^^^ have you been getting from ssc again.:D oops:lol

Holy crap!

christmas_comes_early_banner.jpg

awesome pics Mike :rock2:

Thanks and thanks to everyone for the kind words. The funny thing is my wife likes it more than I do. :lol

well before it was a little harder, but now it's easy since she's working full time and i have so much ^^^^ in boxes all the time. if she does see something new and asks, i just say "oh that old thing, i've had it for a long time. i just finally got it out to display"

that lasts until the credit card bill comes and she says whaaaat the ^^^^ have you been getting from ssc again.:D oops:lol

Grazie..

That's the secret to success....wifey must work...:lecture

Wifey no work...:(

Wifey says we must save money...:nono

Me hates to save money...:duh

Wifey accepts all deliveries...:slap

Me likes new hobby...:rock

Me wants Hellboy II PF, Hot Toys Hellboy II, Conan PF, Head of Galactus and any exciting new Marvel announcements...:love

Wifey finds out, she will turn to wifey phoenix and incinerate my ass...:devil

Grazie..

That's the secret to success....wifey must work...:lecture

Wifey no work...:(

Wifey says we must save money...:nono

Me hates to save money...:duh

Wifey accepts all deliveries...:slap

Me likes new hobby...:rock

Me wants Hellboy II PF, Hot Toys Hellboy II, Conan PF, Head of Galactus and any exciting new Marvel announcements...:love

Wifey finds out, she will turn to wifey phoenix and incinerate my ass...:devil

I know the feeling.

:lol:lol

I am dumbfounded as to why no one has posted the AVengers yet?

I guess its up to super Averone to save the day!

Im moving Hulk, Thor, Cap. Antman so when Iron man gets here I will take photos.
I have no idea how Im going to fit everyone in the picture but it should be a sight to behold!

DAMN looking at those pics Mike now i gotta find a way to get this from SS, it looks like it will be hard to find at a reasonable price later on and i dont want to go through the hassle of evilBay

Im moving Hulk, Thor, Cap. Antman so when Iron man gets here I will take photos.
I have no idea how Im going to fit everyone in the picture but it should be a sight to behold!

thats gonna be an awesome pic, i have the SS pic of them as my wallpaper at work

I just saw this same post at the SF Board:lol

Yo T-Mike, did you also end up getting the She-Hulk Comiquette? Are those her feet at the bottom there....I thought they were supposed to have green nail polish? :monkey5:monkey1:monkey5

ClassicIronMan004.jpg

I like this piece, and -- especially for IM fiends -- this is a must. Having said that, I do prefer the SIM better, first because of the light-up feature but more importantly because IM [to me] is IM first and Tony Starks second.. if that makes any sense at all. I'd rather see my heroes in full costume, and masked heroes -- IMO -- should stay masked. It's for this reason that I've always preferred Wolverine in full costume [just an example but I'll stay on topic].

This is still an awesome piece though and if displayed with the IM helmet, is probably the truest representation of classic IM out there... the pose is very classy, the paint job isnt too shiny, and the flag is icing on the cake.

Congrats to everyone getting this! I'll most likely get the regular down the line. Please keep the pics coming :monkey3

And The Mike, congrats on your piece and hope that hand gets better soon! :D

DAMN looking at those pics Mike now i gotta find a way to get this from SS, it looks like it will be hard to find at a reasonable price later on and i dont want to go through the hassle of evilBay

thats gonna be an awesome pic, i have the SS pic of them as my wallpaper at work

Can somone post it here so I can get the set up correct?
I seem to have lost it!

Thanks!

Back