Classic Iron Man Comiquette - Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there is no comparison in the paint job between classic and modern!!just look at the photos!!

Eh... it's bad lighting on that one, I have better photos of the CIM, this is just not that great of a pic. The paint is superb and just as equal to ISM or even the Iron Man Ex Modern Com.

copy_o21.jpg

this is one of my all time favorites.

Eh... it's bad lighting on that one, I have better photos of the CIM, this is just not that great of a pic. The paint is superb and just as equal to ISM or even the Iron Man Ex Modern Com.

i have the cim,something on this does not attract as the modern..anyway!!!

Has anyone changed the flag out with something else? if so does anyone have pics. I remember seeing something awhile back but i cant find it.

I planning to do mine with a Avengers A logo. But like some references first.

Has anyone changed the flag out with something else? if so does anyone have pics. I remember seeing something awhile back but i cant find it.

I planning to do mine with a Avengers A logo. But like some references first.

Nah I drew up plans and did some photoshop of some flags but we couldn't find a distro to do it without getting around the Marvel license, etc... There was talk to Averone about doing it but it was out of my hands at that point. I believe we forward him some plans or specs but no one got back to him on dimensions.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/album.php?albumid=324

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Nah I drew up plans and did some photoshop of some flags but we couldn't find a distro to do it without getting around the Marvel license, etc... There was talk to Averone about doing it but it was out of my hands at that point. I believe we forward him some plans or specs but no one got back to him on dimensions.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/album.php?albumid=324

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
i like the first one!!it has the same colours as cim!!

the problem is ,how can you post a pin in fabric like the flag????:confused::confused:

I was going to use the actual "A" logo and do it myself.. Wasn't there someone out there that replaced there US flag with a Canadian one?

making one for yourself wouldn't be that hard really, if only i could remember them silkscreening classing from elementary art class.:banghead

the problem is that if you cannot find an exclusive,what do you do???

Back