Classic Iron Man Comiquette - Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im a bigger fan of the new suit myself, but given the choice I think I'd still go with the classic. There is just something so majestic and classy about the classic suit.

so,classic iron man comiquette has more fans thatn the modern???

What a great Comiquette.
I´ve got this baby last week and I am totaly stunned every time I look at him. Great paint job, great size (On pics I thought Iron Man is much smaller, but he is huge) and old school Iron Man armor.
I am in love with him.

so,classic iron man comiquette has more fans thatn the modern???

i think if ssc were to produce a IM maquette in 1/4 scale true to the movie, like the IM2 that's soon to be released next year, it would no doubt be more of a hit than the CIM.

Iron Man classic is definitely the most underrated comiquette of the year. The exclusive anyway. I love this piece! So glad I bought one!

Iron Man classic is definitely the most underrated comiquette of the year. The exclusive anyway. I love this piece! So glad I bought one!

totally agree, i think the only reason it's so underappreciated is because so many people were wishing for a modern version based on the movie and since the football version is so expensive, people want a cheaper movie/modern version.

including me:naughty, but i do like my CIM also. he has a certain class to him standing with his helm off and holding the flag imo.

What a great Comiquette.
I´ve got this baby last week and I am totaly stunned every time I look at him. Great paint job, great size (On pics I thought Iron Man is much smaller, but he is huge) and old school Iron Man armor.
I am in love with him.

He is much larger in life than all the pics, same goes with the Spiderman Com's from ISM and BiB :rock

i think if ssc were to produce a IM maquette in 1/4 scale true to the movie, like the IM2 that's soon to be released next year, it would no doubt be more of a hit than the CIM.

me too!!!!:cool::cool:

Just get the modern IM com that is out now... It's a grail son and you can't go wrong with that. :rock

i know!!it's the grail of the grails...but you know that find a legit exclusive is the most difficult thing on this planet...:banghead:banghead

i know!!it's the grail of the grails...but you know that find a legit exclusive is the most difficult thing on this planet...:banghead:banghead

copy_o25.jpg

Back