Classic Iron Man Comiquette - Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this at my LCS recently. Looks ALOT better in person. Though the EX is definately the way to go on this one.

Got my replacement and it's 99.9% perfect. cant find a single flaw on him. Loving the new cam too, I regret not getting one sooner. :rock

classim-c.jpg

classim-2.jpg

classim-1a.jpg

Awesome pics Ca35 !! :rock

Edit:
Oops! Sorry, of course I meant Nash! :eek:

Last edited:
Got my replacement and it's 99.9% perfect. cant find a single flaw on him. Loving the new cam too, I regret not getting one sooner. :rock

Killer pics Nash! Congrats on the new camera too, you score a SLR?

Congrats Nash! :banana:banana

Do you prefer the alternate display with the EX? It seems like a lot of folk on here prefer the Tony Starks head... :monkey3

BTW Amazing pics!

thanks dude! yeah i do prefer the stark portrait, however i think i'll be switching them out every once in awhile. both look really good.

I'm late to the party but here are a couple pics but they aren't as good as some that are already posted.

Picture011-1.jpg

Picture012-1.jpg

Picture013-1.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture016-1.jpg

Picture017-1.jpg

I just realized that the helmet seems to have a receding hairline. The widow's peak looks a bit too high, and the top of the front of the helmet is too sloped.

G zusssssssssssss, he's beautiful, there really has been some nice photos of CIM or he just photographs super well! :rock :rock :rock

The Stark head on this comiquette looks so much better than the 1st one. The pics of this piece are really doing it justice. Congrats to all that picked one up.

Back